Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    And yet the most conceivable reason for the IV gate based on the poll is,

It was to make sure no one else was doping so HE could @ 57.14%

Ouch hehehehehehehe
    if all Floyd fans vote for the third option it could have level the playing field.

but they silently admits that it was the 2nd option.

was it raheem who's crying about the BS poll design to make Floyd look bad?

Floyd fan and his logic. are they really something these geniuses.
    Last edited by Rath; 10-19-2015, 01:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      read my post and tell me where does FBI word appears in any of them.

no? your alt made a mistake.
      I'll assume that means it isn't going very well then?

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
        I'll assume that means it isn't going very well then?
        well you gotta stop crying first, before you can assume.

Floyd should apply for TUE 21 days prior to IV infusion.

when i asked you how would Floyd know he is going to be dehydrated prior?

to which you replied sorry i mis phrased my statement.

you remember that?

you FBI you

now thats assumption to which you are very good at. Ha ha Ha Ha Ha ha

Comment

well you gotta stop crying first, before you can assume.

Floyd should apply for TUE 21 days prior to IV infusion.

when i asked you how would Floyd know he is going to be dehydrated prior?

to which you replied sorry i mis phrased my statement.

you remember that?

you FBI you

now thats assumption to which you are very good at. Ha ha Ha Ha Ha ha
          Yeah, it's not going well. I can tell. Sorry to hear that.

Comment

you said vagina stimulates you, wonder why you spent more time in this thread than with your vagina.
            Isn't he cute, got nothing else better to do huh? Oh, BTW Manny still lost and nothing in all the world will change that. Nothing....

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post

Classic! Those tears just continue to flow!
            Tears of joy.

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
            "Floyd got sued for crumbs, and you know why he settled? It's easier, not necessarily truer."

crumbs? how did you know? easier? maybe easier in the sense that he then was no longer compelled to produce his test results? and prevent himself from being exposed as a fraud champion of cleaning the sport?

is scandal too strong a word for what happened?

are you just fixated on this forum that you were not aware that this iv issue is not exclusive on BS? or you just want to ignore this issue has been the subject of many discussions and/or debate outside BS? Just for one, ever watch ESPN First Take?
            Again, list credible sources that are interested and post links, is it that hard? I'll keep scouring the net too though, you'll need help finding something to destroy the hated Mayweather.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            So eloquently written. In other words, you are in the wrong thread topic lol

But we understand since it hurts so much that the champion of cleaning up the sport is not really above the rules of boxing. As he thought he can pay everyone into keeping their mouth shut, but not all, hence why boxing fans are growing in numbers and wants to pitch fork the obvious corruption in boxing.

But you knew that already. Can't stop this freight train buddy.

Poll majority sees floyd guilty. and best possible reason is, It was to make sure no one else was doping so HE could @ 57.14%

Cries of injustice resonating in the depths of Floyd's diehard minions soul calling for mercy..

Leave Floyd alone!!

Manny still lost, and no 5 people aren't going to keep Floyd out of the hall of fame. Which is easier, getting those 5 tampons or destroying the reputation of Floyd Mayweather?

Just shut the **** up and bleed.
            Last edited by Slip Stream; 10-19-2015, 01:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
              Isn't he cute, got nothing else better to do huh? Oh, BTW Manny still lost and nothing in all the world will change that. Nothing....

Tears of joy.

Again, list credible sources that are interested and post links, is it that hard? I'll keep scouring the net too though, you'll need help finding something to destroy the hated Mayweather.

Manny still lost, and no 5 people aren't going to keep Floyd out of the hall of fame. Which is easier, getting those 5 tampons or destroying the reputation of Floyd Mayweather?

Just shut the **** up and bleed.
              Angry sadness tormenting their very existence.

As boogerman and silver surfer dude, are the only 2 votes in the polls who believes he really was cleaning up the sport

Cries of joy so they say.. So transparent are their battle cry that they look like cliffhangers wanting to be saved by Floyd for showing their loyal to the very end.

Cries of joy turned cries of sadness as no one believes their irrational mind.

Cries of injustice resonating in the depths of Floyd's diehard minions soul calling for mercy..

Leave Floyd alone!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 10-19-2015, 03:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                Been encouraging them to take it there, to stand outside NSAC's office too. But they are too lazy it seems to bring their hero justice.
                Poor PAC , his fans should protest right outside NSAC office.
                With picket signs, creative slogans, and chanting "manny manny he is our man.. He couldn't beat Floyd.... But who can!!!!".

Bullhorn guy, " what do we want?" Answer "A reason for PAC to lose!"
                Bullhorn guy, " when do we want it??" Crowd shouts in unison, "ialways, in every fight PAC lost!!

LMAO.

The TUE bothers me. PAC's shoulder issue bothers me. Tight socks issue entertains me.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                  It's actually Hauser that has had numerous statements debunked.

Mayweather always gets booed by the way. That is nothing new.

Please continue the tears though! Loving it.
                  Mayweather always get booed

Always loses on polls

Always beating women

Always cheating

Always taking peds

Always cherry picking

Why is that as Floyd minions still wonder? They ask the right questions, but still they cannot see.

Tragic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Mayweather always get booed

Always loses on polls

Always beating women

Always cheating

Always taking peds

Always cherry picking

Why is that as Floyd minions still wonder? They ask the right questions, but still they cannot see.

Tragic.
                    So Manny was cherry picked? I agree. Floyd knew PAC was easy "MONEY" so he cherry picked him. Maidana did much better. In my opinion, Floyd wanted to make money , and beat Maidana...... Showing fans & Broner how it is done. Tony Weeks let Maidana lay hands on Floyd. I enjoyed watching Floyd struggle... But he adapted.

Comment

• Someone seems to forget that Mayweather canceled the rematch with De La Hoya, waited years before fighting Pacquiao, cherry picked Berto as last opponent, never fought GGG etc

He's the one who admitted boxing is a business.

He retired multiple times because he was afraid.

Anyway, still deflecting attention, floyd fanboys. Let's get back on topic:

Where are the the official documents as hint/proof that he was badly dehydrated and really needed the 750mL IV?

1) What exactly was Mayweather’s “physical condition”?

2) What was the medical justification that led to the decision that an onsite IV was the appropriate treatment?

3) Who made the determination that the IV was medically necessary? A doping control officer can’t make that determination.

4) Who called the paramedic?

5) Which medical service did the paramedic come from?

6) Where is the full paramedic report of the incident?

7) Did USADA independently analyze the solution that was administered to Mayweather by IV? Or did it take the word of Mayweather’s camp that it was saline and vitamins?

8) Who “approved” the IV procedure on site?

9) What was the medical justification and supporting data that led to USADA granting a retroactive therapeutic use exemption for an otherwise prohibited IV procedure?

10) Who at USADA made the decision to grant Mayweather a retroactive therapeutic use exemption eighteen days after the fight?

11) If the procedure was “approved on site,” why did Mayweather need to apply for and receive a therapeutic use exemption almost three weeks later?

12) USADA reported to the Nevada State Athletic Commission that the last blood sample it took from Mayweather prior to the fight was on April 21. Shouldn’t USADA have taken samples on May 1, immediately prior to and after administration of the IV?

13) On how many previous occasions has Mayweather received an IV infusion after the weigh-in for one of his fights?

14) If such infusions did in fact occur, was he given a therapeutic use exemption in each instance?

15) And at the risk of sounding simplistic: If Mayweather was dehydrated, why didn't he simply drink several glasses of water after the weigh-in to remedy the problem?
                      The answer to the last question is that, as earlier noted, the available evidence strongly suggests that Mayweather was not dehydrated. And certainly not dehydrated enough to need an IV infusion equal to roughly 16 percent of his total blood volume.

Comment

Working...
                      X