Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    This case isn't just under the rug it's under the ground under the rug. And although I'd like to say it's about a broader issue like doping throughout the sport, it really isn't. Fighters have been doping for awhile, yet, now this need for an in-depth analysis Post-Pacquiao's humiliation. Pre-Pacquiao, were PEDs being used and where was the universal outrage I wonder?

Boxing isn't more deeply in the mud dude, it is the mud. Why do people think an unregulated sport peopled with shady mother****ers is going to ultimately appear or ever be percieved as legit?

I see a lot of questions but is there an objective quest for facts or rather is all of this a search for a narrative that aligns with some people's perceptions?

There isn't a fraction of the interest around Floyd as there was around Lance. This issue seems to be spearheaded by a small but moral lot, a band so intersted in justice in the sport of boxing they are willing to lose sleep and *** to defend the valiant but overmatched Pacquiao. Bravo!
    all i can get from the above is you condone or even is happy that boxing is the mud as you say it is....

it is a regulated sport, even locally...

now, let me quote you:

" Fighters have been doping for awhile, yet, now this need for an in-depth analysis Post-Pacquiao's humiliation. Pre-Pacquiao, were PEDs being used and where was the universal outrage I wonder?"

for your info (though you should be aware of this), floyd and his team were at the front, the champion of cleaning boxing of peds use...floyd was the "voice" of the universal outrage against peds and against pac...

people applauded floyd...and you might be one of them...aren't you?

and he got sued...and compelled to settle amicably...you should know why...

but now, where is floyd? where are you? as relates to the iv scandal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      If you're describing your accurate experience of crying in here. Well as an observer of how much crying I heard from you since this thread opened. Yep, your vagina is tender all right hehe

now now little one, GALACTUS calls upon you to suck his divk.

Tears, Idle Tears

Tears, idle tears, I know not what they mean,
      Tears from the depth of some divine despair
      Rise in the heart, and gather to the eyes,
      In looking on the happy Autumn-fields,
      And thinking of the days that are no more.

Fresh as the first beam glittering on a sail,
      That brings our friends up from the underworld,
      Sad as the last which reddens over one
      That sinks with all we love below the verge;
      So sad, so fresh, the days that are no more.

Ah, sad and strange as in dark summer dawns
      The earliest pipe of half-awakened birds
      To dying ears, when unto dying eyes
      The casement slowly grows a glimmering square;
      So sad, so strange, the days that are no more.

Dear as remembered kisses after death,
      And sweet as those by hopeless fancy feigned
      On lips that are for others; deep as love,
      Deep as first love, and wild with all regret;
      O Death in Life, the days that are no more!

by Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      all i can get from the above is you condone or even is happy that boxing is the mud as you say it is....

it is a regulated sport, even locally...

now, let me quote you:

" Fighters have been doping for awhile, yet, now this need for an in-depth analysis Post-Pacquiao's humiliation. Pre-Pacquiao, were PEDs being used and where was the universal outrage I wonder?"

for your info (though you should be aware of this), floyd and his team were at the front, the champion of cleaning boxing of peds use...floyd was the "voice" of the universal outrage against peds and against pac...

people applauded floyd...and you might be one of them...aren't you?

and he got sued...and compelled to settle amicably...you should know why...

but now, where is floyd? where are you? as relates to the iv scandal?
      All you can get from my post is that I'm happy with boxing being sketch? All I'm doing is acknowledging what boxing is, an unkempt, unbridled and unregulated beast. Boxing needs more responsible oversight beyond Mayweather and Pacquiao's embarrassing loss. Boxing needs scrutiny in all aspects beyond doping and not simply because Floyd dismantled an Arum construct.

Floyd got sued for crumbs, and you know why he settled? It's easier, not necessarily truer.

Where am I as it relates to the "scandal," a word that's grossly inappropriate to describe the situation at hand. It's a scandal on Boxingscene, certainly, but is it anywhere else? Are we just looking into Floyd or the sport as a whole, who are the investigators and what is their agenda?

Comment

Tears, Idle Tears

by Alfred, Lord Tennyson

All you can get from my post is that I'm happy with boxing being sketch? All I'm doing is acknowledging what boxing is, an unkempt, unbridled and unregulated beast. Boxing needs more responsible oversight beyond Mayweather and Pacquiao's embarrassing loss. Boxing needs scrutiny in all aspects beyond doping and not simply because Floyd dismantled an Arum construct.

Floyd got sued for crumbs, and you know why he settled? It's easier, not necessarily truer.

Where am I as it relates to the "scandal," a word that's grossly inappropriate to describe the situation at hand. It's a scandal on Boxingscene, certainly, but is it anywhere else? Are we just looking into Floyd or the sport as a whole, who are the investigators and what is their agenda?
        you said vagina stimulates you, wonder why you spent more time in this thread than with your vagina.

Comment

Tears, Idle Tears

by Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Classic! Those tears just continue to flow!

Comment

• I keep seeing floyd fans posting ******ity. Not a single fact to deny Thomas Hauser. Just opinions.
            Deflecting attention.....repeating things already said.......

We want documents!! We want valid sources (not a PRIVATE, overpriced and corrupt organization such as USADA)

By the way guess who got booed again yesterday at the GGG vs Lemieux fight?
            He was probably crying in Ellerbe's arms when he heard that live.

You're butthurt, we know.
            Last edited by hardvibes; 10-18-2015, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hardvibes View Post
              I keep seeing floyd fans posting ******ity. Not a single fact to deny Thomas Hauser. Just opinions.

We want documents!! We want valid sources (not a PRIVATE, overpriced and corrupt organization such as USADA)

you may have been observing their strategy now.

one Floyd fan would post something while the other clap and yap and shoulder pat at the other post.

been seeing this often lately

TBE

The Boos Extraordinaire
              Last edited by Rath; 10-18-2015, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hardvibes View Post
                I keep seeing floyd fans posting ******ity. Not a single fact to deny Thomas Hauser. Just opinions.

It's actually Hauser that has had numerous statements debunked.

Mayweather always gets booed by the way. That is nothing new.

Please continue the tears though! Loving it.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post

hauser don't have good reputation and credibility according to Floyd fans.

he should not be taken seriously.

meanwhile Floyd with the best reputation ever and impeccable credibility always gets booed that;s nothing new according also from Floyd fan.

Floyd fans and their logic

Comment

• To Everything There is a Season
                    1To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 10-19-2015, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post

Looooool. Gotta love those "moral victories". Like that's going to make the schooling disappear.

Comment

Working...
                      X