Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    I think the real issue here is that people can't cope with Manny's failure. In their eyes, nobody has the right to beat Manny. Nobody can ever beat Manny unless he was cheated in some way.
    i could only wonder how people like you continue to try to divert the issue...with very ****** attempts to drag pac into the picture - where pac's only involvement was to be floyd's opponent..

pac has nothing to do with the iv scandal...that's a fact...

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      i could only wonder how people like you continue to try to divert the issue...with very ****** attempts to drag pac into the picture - where pac's only involvement was to be floyd's opponent..

pac has nothing to do with the iv scandal...that's a fact...
      Divert the issue from what? Devastated Pac fans crying about his failure daily since May 2nd? The people who were crying about Pac's defeat daily before Hauser's article are....get this...the exact same people crying about it daily since. Every relevant organization exonerated Floyd immediately.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        lol.

medical condition: A disease, illness or injury; any physiologic, mental or psychological condition or disorder (e.g., orthopaedic; visual, speech or hearing impairments; cerebral palsy; epilepsy; muscular dystrophy; multiple sclerosis; cancer; coronary artery disease; diabetes; mental ******ation; emotional or mental illness; specific learning disabilities; HIV disease; TB; drug addiction; alcoholism). A biological or psychological state which is within the range of normal human variation is not a medical condition.
        "A biological or psychological state which is within the range of normal human variation is not a medical condition."

now, that statement above presents a very complex situation as far as the iv scandal is concerned...

was floyd in any form or manner in a medical condition to warrant giving him an iv infusion? more than the allowed volume? was it an emergency case - very severe dehydration?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Divert the issue from what? Devastated Pac fans crying about his failure daily since May 2nd? The people who were crying about Pac's defeat daily before Hauser's article are....get this...the exact same people crying about it daily since. Every relevant organization exonerated Floyd immediately.
          "Divert the issue from what?"

are you trying to be blind or ****** not to understand what this thread topic is all about?

is this thread not about the iv scandal? is it about pac?

the organizations that exonerated floyd are also involved and cleared floyd just to cover their own asses..

Comment

• This criminal in jail yet? Shoot, I forgot he's smoking weed with his boyfriend in Bora-Bora right now but best believe justice is coming for that ass.

Comment

"Divert the issue from what?"

are you trying to be blind or ****** not to understand what this thread topic is all about?

is this thread not about the iv scandal? is it about pac?

the organizations that exonerated floyd are also involved and cleared floyd just to cover their own asses..
              This thread is to keep the incessant crying by Pacquiao fans from spilling all over the front page like it has in the past.

Comment

"A biological or psychological state which is within the range of normal human variation is not a medical condition."

now, that statement above presents a very complex situation as far as the iv scandal is concerned...

was floyd in any form or manner in a medical condition to warrant giving him an iv infusion? more than the allowed volume? was it an emergency case - very severe dehydration?
                lol.

You don't even know what you're contextualizing. Try reading the earlier posts...

''medical questionaire.'' Asking if Floyd has a medical condition.

You guys are dorks.

The fact that Koncz is Pac's advisor and signing it... simplest form on the planet...as if Pac has never filled out a NSAC form.... then as the world beats on Top Rank's dumb excuses Koncz takes the blame.

Seriously, you guys are a bunch of dorks.

Comment

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
                  And two TE ratios well below 1 while having free testosterone at the high end of normal, well beyond normal for a man his age FYI.

You are acting like there is only one line of evidence that Floyd has been on PEDs. There are multiple.

High end of "normal", normal as generously defined for an athlete in their 20s not late 30s, free testosterone. Mind you the excessive training of boxing should lower free testosterone not raise it.

Two TE ratio tests well below 1. Indicating the use of endogenous epitestosterone to hide the presence of endogenous testosterone.

Association with known steroid chemist and test beating expert Memo Heredia.

Association with known steroid clinic owner and steroid expert Don Hale aka Mayweathers "White Daddy".

Oh and taking an IV right before a PED test.
                  Here's what I'm not going to do, act like a lab technician and talk **** when it ultimately comes to someone else's life. There very well may be multiple avenues that incriminate Floyd but in lieu of a fair hearing in a responsible venue, and not on a internet boxing site, I'm going to reserve judgement. That isn't unreasonable.

Based on the level of criticism Floyd received before these "allegations" came out, I never once thought for a second there would be a pause before the conviction, and there hasn't been.

To go back to planet Earth again, Manny lost, case closed.....

Comment

• LOL Damn, the Floyd hate is running deep on this one. Travis Gotti is making Bloodboxing look like a softie hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                      This was a pretty important line in your post. To be real with you, I am concerned, but not because he outpointed a pathetically over matched Pacquiao. I'm concerned about doping because the damage people do when their philosophy is to win at all costs. If Mayweather cheated he'll deserve an asterisk by his record like Bonds and others. But if he didn't, and this IV thing is the last refuge of disgruntled fans then I don't know what's worse, the crime or the accusation?

Maybe Manny didn't dope when he was flying up weight classes whilst simultaneously retaining his speed and power, or maybe he did? If Manny can be questioned, so can Floyd, but I just hope the questions aren't a convenient way to finally get a w against Mayweather.

This is not about a win. You can't even get a win. Its a non-win situation. In fact, Floyd fans are bringing this up more than Manny fans. Even when we discuss what occurred on May 1st, Floyd fans deflect by saying that all Manny fans want is a win. That is not the case and would not happen either way.

So stop reverting back to the fight because that is another topic and another thread. If you want to talk about that in another thread, man I'm all game but AGAIN, this is a thread that deals with Floyd's IV scandal. Unless you are just trying to deflect like every other Floyd fan likes to do.

As for you Floyd fans hating the accusations. Again, let me know how many Floyd fans said that since 2009 when this topic came up by Floyd fans concerning Manny. Remember, with no IVs, no probable positive tests, no Memo being consulted .......

Last edited by ADP02; 10-06-2015, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X