Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    Didn't really read my post did you? If you find yourself continually trying to tear a fighter down, you have to ask yourself why that is? If you aren't capable of that sort of introspection, carry on...
    I did.

You and for that matter, quite a few Floyd fans have your excuse and other excuses to deflect. You and others made it sound like others such as Bonds, Armstrong it was expected due to their character but not Floyd. So we made good points why he could and would and that he that Floyd is no angel. Far from that.

Good skills so not required to take PEDs? Well I gave you quotes by others that think that is incorrect statement.

Go back and check at all the excuses and deflections from Floyd fans. Many are the same ones that have been on Mannys case for 5+ years for this very subject with no proof and now you want us to do what? Lol. Get it now?

If you really wanted to know the truth you would be on our side and question what occurred but many of you just want to defend at all cost

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I feel you about the head/hat size thing on PAC! Just an observation. If Marquez would have knocked out some teeth in that near death KO. Didn't measure his head, but...

Manny could have been a PAC- O- lantern for Halloween!
      Funny you should say that.

Comment

Funny you should say that.
        We gotta sell some PAC-O-Lanters this Halloween!!
        Put a set of those out in front, candles and smoke, the kids won't forget it!!

Trick or Treat PAC-O-Lantern!
        A best seller at those Halloween stores that pop up, and go away.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          I did.

You and for that matter, quite a few Floyd fans have your excuse and other excuses to deflect. You and others made it sound like others such as Bonds, Armstrong it was expected due to their character but not Floyd. So we made good points why he could and would and that he that Floyd is no angel. Far from that.

Good skills so not required to take PEDs? Well I gave you quotes by others that think that is incorrect statement.

Go back and check at all the excuses and deflections from Floyd fans. Many are the same ones that have been on Mannys case for 5+ years for this very subject with no proof and now you want us to do what? Lol. Get it now?

If you really wanted to know the truth you would be on our side and question what occurred but many of you just want to defend at all cost
          This was a pretty important line in your post. To be real with you, I am concerned, but not because he outpointed a pathetically over matched Pacquiao. I'm concerned about doping because the damage people do when their philosophy is to win at all costs. If Mayweather cheated he'll deserve an asterisk by his record like Bonds and others. But if he didn't, and this IV thing is the last refuge of disgruntled fans then I don't know what's worse, the crime or the accusation?

Maybe Manny didn't dope when he was flying up weight classes whilst simultaneously retaining his speed and power, or maybe he did? If Manny can be questioned, so can Floyd, but I just hope the questions aren't a convenient way to finally get a w against Mayweather.

Comment

and this IV thing
            And two TE ratios well below 1 while having free testosterone at the high end of normal, well beyond normal for a man his age FYI.

You are acting like there is only one line of evidence that Floyd has been on PEDs. There are multiple.

High end of "normal", normal as generously defined for an athlete in their 20s not late 30s, free testosterone. Mind you the excessive training of boxing should lower free testosterone not raise it.

Two TE ratio tests well below 1. Indicating the use of endogenous epitestosterone to hide the presence of endogenous testosterone.

Association with known steroid chemist and test beating expert Memo Heredia.

Association with known steroid clinic owner and steroid expert Don Hale aka Mayweathers "White Daddy".

Oh and taking an IV right before a PED test.
            Last edited by GTTofAK; 10-06-2015, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post

Association with known steroid chemist and test beating expert Memo Heredia.

Association with known steroid clinic owner and steroid expert Don Hale aka Mayweathers "White Daddy".

Oh and taking an IV right before a PED test.
                Is that what he had did?
                He beat PAC easily. Marquez nearly killed him.
                All those PEDs, and the best Floyd could do with his IV is a 8 rds to 4 decision!

Be satisfied that your guy won, in the only arena/ring that matters, your mind. Take your poor one armed hero, lift him up, and ......and. Wait.....

Wait......

Let it Go, let it go.... In English or whatever other languages you speak.

Hope I don't get reported for this???

Disney, ice princess song fades out.

Want to buy a couple of PAC-O-Lanterns?

You often use profanity in your posts. Many others who do not agree with you are berated. Reminds me of my high school coach. Are you a high school coach. Please don't get mad and insult me with bad words.
                Reasonable men can disagree and still be respectful of each other.

You are a man? Right? No need to resort to profanity. Agreed?
                Best regards, fellow boxing fan.
                Zaroku
                Last edited by Zaroku; 10-06-2015, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hardvibes View Post
                  The HBO money train. facepalm.

Kellerman purposefully acts the fool. comparing retroactive contract agreements to a late Toradol shot for an injury never disclosed.

Then some rogue idiot states that VADA is cheaper, the same VADA that HBO endorses.

easy work.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    The HBO money train. facepalm.

Kellerman purposefully acts the fool. comparing retroactive contract agreements to a late Toradol shot for an injury never disclosed.

Then some rogue idiot states that VADA is cheaper, the same VADA that HBO endorses.

easy work.
                    Did Froid disclose his dehydration on his NSAC form?

Comment

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
                      Did Froid disclose his dehydration on his NSAC form?
                      Good question! No cuss words. Great stuff

Comment

Working...
                      X