Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You've repeatedly stated that Nevada required a TUE for IV use. That was 100% false. So no, I don't "wish." If I could wish, my wish would be for you to stop lying.

I don't believe you're happily anything, let alone happily married. Nobody with any level of happiness with obsess to such a ridiculous degree over such a non-issue.

IV was legal in Nevada. In any amount. For any reason. Manny & Floyd voluntarily agreed to seek USADA's approval for any IV use. Everything was done by the book.

All your "eyebrows" and "red flags" are simply your own paranoia.

I get paid to post here. What's your excuse?

Illnesses can occur that make it difficult to retain water and lead to dehydration.

Just because we don't know the specifics of why a paramedic was called doesn't mean we get to make up reasons or lie.

Floyd gave a urine sample right before the IV. If it was a system flush, why would he do that?

Your position doesn't make any sense.

Comment

• produce proof of dehydration

produce proof of notification

produce proof paramedic

produce proof of copy of application.

all of them not just one or two.

(must be reliable, authenticated, authrorized, notarized, hard copies)

how hard is it for those genius floyd fans to do?

Comment

• Originally posted by original zero View Post
        You've repeatedly stated that Nevada required a TUE for IV use. That was 100% false. So no, I don't "wish." If I could wish, my wish would be for you to stop lying.

I don't believe you're happily anything, let alone happily married. Nobody with any level of happiness with obsess to such a ridiculous degree over such a non-issue.

IV was legal in Nevada. In any amount. For any reason. Manny & Floyd voluntarily agreed to seek USADA's approval for any IV use. Everything was done by the book.

All your "eyebrows" and "red flags" are simply your own paranoia.

Illnesses can occur that make it difficult to retain water and lead to dehydration.

Just because we don't know the specifics of why a paramedic was called doesn't mean we get to make up reasons or lie.

Floyd gave a urine sample right before the IV. If it was a system flush, why would he do that?

Your position doesn't make any sense.
        that urine sample he gave pre iv was mixed by USADA with the sample given post IV

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
          produce proof of dehydration

produce proof of notification

produce proof paramedic

produce proof of copy of application.

all of them not just one or two.

(must be reliable, authenticated, authrorized, notarized, hard copies)

how hard is it for those genius floyd fans to do?

you guys are the ones claiming NSAC & USADA are lying and part of some giant cover up.

so the onus would be on you to produce reliable, authenticated, authorized, notarized hard copies proving floyd was no dehydrated, proving he didn't notify USADA, proving there was no paramedic, proving there was no application, etc.

i don't have to prove anything. it's indisputable fact that NSAC allowed IV in any amount for any reason and indisputable fact that USADA okayed the IV as well.

so it's case closed unless you can provide the level of proof you are demanding to show that NSAC & USADA are involved in a giant conspiracy and cover up.

otherwise it's just the rantings of a few bitter nerds in their basement.

Comment

you guys are the ones claiming NSAC & USADA are lying and part of some giant cover up.

so the onus would be on you to produce reliable, authenticated, authorized, notarized hard copies proving floyd was no dehydrated, proving he didn't notify USADA, proving there was no paramedic, proving there was no application, etc.

i don't have to prove anything. it's indisputable fact that NSAC allowed IV in any amount for any reason and indisputable fact that USADA okayed the IV as well.

so it's case closed unless you can provide the level of proof you are demanding to show that NSAC & USADA are involved in a giant conspiracy and cover up.

otherwise it's just the rantings of a few bitter nerds in their basement.

i proved to you and to all genius floyd fans that he was not dehydrated

i asked for the proof of notification - if i was saying there was no notification (hard copy) then how can i prove it? by presenting an invisible hard copy of notification? LOL your logic is flawed.

i asked for proof of registered nurse errr.... i mean paramedic. if i said there was no registered nurse or paramedic how will i prove that to you, by showing you a photo of an invisible nurse or paramedic? your logic is flawed LOL

I asked for proof of TUE application. if i said there were no copy of TUE application, how can i prove that to you by showing you blank sheet of papers? your logic is flawed LOL

Comment

You get paid to post here. Hmmm.. Interesting.. Who's paying you? Froid? Your employer is so worried he's too paranoid he'll get caught? Lol

If this is a non issue in your book then why are they paying you? Let me guess,

OPERATION DAMAGE CONTROL tsk tsk tsk..

Non issue? They would go to great lengths to pay you. Right it's a non issue.

Gotcha! Hahaha the plot thickens..

Your boss must be squirming to put a lid to this damaging thread, since the cat is out of the bag. The thing is Trying to conceal it is impossible now. Tell your employer there is no point in paying you for your services. You can't save what is already out. Froid is guilty beyond reasonable doubt in the court of public opinion.

No way around it bud. Your employer is wasting his money on you lmao

Floyd damaging evidence wanting retroactive TUE in their contract @ 9:10 (retroactive treatment)

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-13-2016, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Rath -

Whatever Floyd's condition was (may or may not have been dehydration and may or may not have been dehydration AND another ailment), USADA determined that IV rehydration was appropriate.

USADA has ALL OF THE INFORMATION, and based on ALL OF THE INFORMATION, determined it was appropriate.

So, professionals, with all of the information, say the IV use was appropriate.

Meanwhile, you, with no experience, and with extreme bias, and with NONE OF THE INFORMATION, have "determined" IV was inappropriate.

USADA, with all of the information, and *actually being there*, says a paramedic was called. You, with none of the information, and NOT BEING THERE, say a paramedic wasn't called.

Why should we believe someone with extreme bias, no experience, none of the information and a long track record of posting false information?

Comment

I get paid to post here.
                    Hey bud who's asking you to cover this up? Who's your employer?

Comment

Rath -

Whatever Floyd's condition was (may or may not have been dehydration and may or may not have been dehydration AND another ailment), USADA determined that IV rehydration was appropriate.

USADA has ALL OF THE INFORMATION, and based on ALL OF THE INFORMATION, determined it was appropriate.

So, professionals, with all of the information, say the IV use was appropriate.

Meanwhile, you, with no experience, and with extreme bias, and with NONE OF THE INFORMATION, have "determined" IV was inappropriate.

USADA, with all of the information, and *actually being there*, says a paramedic was called. You, with none of the information, and NOT BEING THERE, say a paramedic wasn't called.

Why should we believe someone with extreme bias, no experience, none of the information and a long track record of posting false information?
                      This is EXACTLY the point.

Comment

Working...
                      X