Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You showed that floyd's answers to Nsac medical form before the fight that Froid didn't even disclose he was severely dehydrated and had IVS."

How could he disclose the IV on a pre-fight questionnaire filled out before he got the IV?

Why would he need to disclose the IV when IV was legal in Nevada for any reason, in any amount, with no special permission of disclosure required?

You guys are so busy rushing to declare "victory" that you continue to post false information over and over and over.

Never apologizing when proven wrong. Just telling each other how right you are, facts be damned.

IV did not require TUE in Nevada. Was allowed in any amount, for any reason.

Pre-fight questionnaire made no mention of IV, not that it even mattered as the IV was after the questionnaire.

The questionnaire was changed in 2016 and now asks about IVs.

A bunch of amateur trolls jerking off in their mom's basement isn't going to impress anyone . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Right.

I just hope he got his money back for the awful consultation that he had with his attorneys.
      hmmm...you and spoon again having a grand time making a punching bag out of nothing...

how very naughty you 2 are?!

carry on...

Comment

• for anybody curious, here is what nevada's pre-fight questionnaire looked like in 2015:

http://images.gmanews.tv/v3/webpics/...5_11_52_53.jpg

this questionnaire was filled out SEVERAL HOURS BEFORE floyd's condition necessitated calling a paramedic.

there is no evidence that floyd inaccurately filled out the questionnaire. the problem is that spoon & his buddy don't care about facts. they just make up accusations as they go along, hoping something will stick.

NSAC & USADA have both confirmed floyd did nothing wrong.

spoon & his buddy have repeatedly said NSAC required a TUE for IV. that is 100% false. IV was 100% legal in nevada, for any reason, in any amount, with no permission needed.

learn the rules guys. then get some fresh air and stop wasting time on these silly unsubstantiated conspiracy theories.

floyd won the fight because floyd is a better boxer than manny. unless i have money on a fight, i couldn't care less who wins. i am not a boxing fan. it didn't make me happy or unhappy that floyd won. i have no stake in this beyond making sure spoon & his friend don't lie about what the rules are in nevada.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          From your comment, knowing what we know, so you are with us and do not believe that Floyd was severely dehydrated at the time of weigh in and at the time when Floyd signed that form? That is what I think, the experts think, everyone except for those who are ready to take a bullet for Floyd.

Looking at it scientifically or however you wish, its YOU that needs to explain it to us so that we all can understand how he then magically became severely dehydrated.

How does one go from having his weight relatively stable plus then drinking fluids to then right after that telling the world that he was extremely dehydrated?

Remember that Floyd was just examined by NSAC physicians too. Vital signs were better than normal. There was no significant signs of dehydration.

You may want to call up some "lawyer's" and "doctors" to help you out with this one too. lol

Original zero-

This is what you didn't understand.

The huge question mark in Froid's head that needs to be answered is.

How the hell did he get severely dehydrated when all sign of a healthy athlete up to the weigh- in was all in check?

And you say he had an emergency?

I call that convenience so he can cover up his IV use. If he really was severely dehydrated, and knowing he is in a scandal of cheating in the grandest scale of boxing. An innocent athlete would want to clear his name and show proof of his severe dehydration.

Where is the proof? Who was the attending physician? Why was he so severely dehydrated that he can't open his mouth to drink orally? How can that be when he was chugging water after the weight-in orally? And nsac doctor ruled him fit to fight and they didn't see any signs of dehydration at that time of the weigh-in.

What are the signs of dehydration during that small window between the weigh-in and the fight? What was the reason for dehydration? When all signs points to him being in good form.

Now you say it is not necessary to show. That is where you are wrong. He may have gotten away with the heist, since you've mentioned there are technicalities that protect Floyd from divulging the reason why he was severely dehydrated.

What you fail to understand. If the athlete himself wants to put it out in the open for public consumption to clear the air and save his name. Then he can do it to save face and put a cork to this once and for all and prove to the world he is clean.

But he won't and he can't.

Why?

Simple

He is lying

As I said transparency is key to absolution. Froid won't and can't bring it out. Makes you wonder doesn't it. All it takes is to explain and to show proof he was dehydrated. But he rather not.

Hence, NSB polls and the world sees him as a cheat. I repeat original zero, this is not the court were certain technicalities can save Froid's ass. This is the court of public opinion. There are significant foul play and red flags that are in question. Coming out and saving his name by bringing out facts will definitely save his legacy.

But he won't. That alone makes him look guilty and leaves a strong stench of foul play.

He rather look guilty than to save his name. - red flags galore

Lastly, you mention Froid is just superior athlete than Pac? That has nothing to do with this topic at all. Shows you're just being a fan boy. And your opinion of him being a superior falls in the premise that he had a shady win littered with PED accusation and post fight scrutiny, and there is a legit argument he actually lost.

This tells me the more he needs to bring out proof of his severe dehydration.

-Case closed.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 03-12-2016, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• Original zero-

I'll give you a sample of how simple it is to show corruption in this fight. In this instance nothing was violated, but it definitely raises an eye brow.

Floyd over paid USADA 150k when the standard is only 36k

Why is Floyd paying the testing agency? It's like a drug syndicate paying the cops to look the other way.
            So many wrong in this picture, but since the system of boxing is broken. An athlete can pay a drug agency to test them.

Isn't it strange to put a drug testing agency in a bad position to catch a cheat from the same man they received Payment from, and they received a fee so much more than the standard rate?

A testing agency should be paid by a neutral body. Not the athletes themselves. If I was the testing agency and I got Froid's money and I was happily over paid. why would I rat him out if he cheated?

This alone is enough red flags to give an impression of how biased this method was.

What would have been a more fair and transparent approach would have been if both athletes was handed the bill split evenly, and paid it not exceedimg the 36k standard to show fair game.

But this didn't happen.

This original zero is what you call, the avenue of public opinion.

It will always leave a stinking smell. No technical mambo jumbo can clean this up.
            Last edited by Spoon23; 03-12-2016, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• fLom0s say ducking this thread.

Comment

• People are getting bored of the trolling. Poor spoon will have no purpose soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  People are getting bored of the trolling. Poor spoon will have no purpose soon.
                  And you have to write that lol

Insecure much hehe Sorry for telling the truth to our boxing community. Someone has to.

Comment

• Original zero-

Another one of that raises an eyebrow that shows how easy it is to show something does not add up and a clear red flag to the boxing community. Yes, Floyd may have gotten away with it technically, but action speaks louder than their cover up.

After the weigh-in Floyd's chugging water orally with no signs of dehydration. He even spoke to the interviewee he is ready and feels good for tomorrow's fight.

The nsac doctor cleared him of no signs of dehydration during the weigh-in. So how the hell that in a span of less than one day in the biggest fight of his life the world turned upside down for Froid and suddenly became severely dehydrated and he needed IVS. That my friend is an obvious red flag in the avenue of public opinion.

mayweather loves saying: Out of the mans own mouth...."I never had a problem making 147lbs"

The more Froid sweeps this under the rug. The more he will look guilty. As 10 months has past, he rather zip it.

Hauser article

http://www.boxnation.com/boxing-news...g-trust-usada/

Floyd damaging evidence wanting retroactive TUE in their contract *@ 9:10 (retroactive treatment)

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-13-2016, 02:53 AM.

Comment

• Original zero-

Another one of that raises an eyebrow that shows how easy it is to show something does not add up and a clear red flag to the boxing community

Victor conte says:

Probably the most suspicious part for me:

A normal testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio is slightly more than 1-to-1. Conte says that one recent study of the general population “placed the average T-E ratio for whites at 1.2-to-1 and for blacks at 1.3-to-1.”

Under WADA standards, a testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio of up to 4-to-1 is acceptable. That allows for any reasonable variation in an athlete’s natural testosterone level (which, for an elite athlete, might be particularly high). If the ratio is above 4-to-1, an athlete is presumed to be doping.

Some athletes who use exogenous testosterone game the system by administering exogenous epitestosterone to drive their testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio down beneath the permitted ceiling. This can be done by injection or by the application of epitestosterone as a cream. In the absence of a CIR test, this masks the use of synthetic testosterone.

But there’s a catch. If an athlete tries to manipulate his or her testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio, it is difficult to balance the outcome. If an athlete uses too much epitestosterone - and the precise amount is difficult to calibrate - the result can be an abnormally low T-E ratio.

Mayweather’s testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio for the April 3, 2013, sample was 0.80. His testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio for the Aug. 18, 2011, sample was 0.69.

“That’s a warning flag,” says Don Catlin. “If you’re serious about the testing, it tells you to do the CIR test.”

The Nevada State Athletic Commission wasn’t as knowledgeable with regard to PED testing several years ago as it is now. Commission personnel might not have understood the possible implications of the 0.69 and 0.80 numbers. But USADA officials were knowledgeable.

Comment

Working...
                      X