Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original zero I'm asking your opinion. Answer it with a yes or no pls.

Don't duck it. You're n a corner. It's a simple question. Yes or no.

Clock is ticking..

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-11-2016, 04:13 AM.

Comment

• Original Zero-

Time is up! 3,2,1 bzzzzzzzzz

Get the fuvk out of here! Checkmate!

Comment

• Since we all know you are gay and that oranges are illegal in Kentucky, should gay people be allowed to eat oranges even though it means they hate children?

YES OR NO WILL SUFFICE.

Comment

• Originally posted by original zero View Post
          Since we all know you are gay and that oranges are illegal in Kentucky, should gay people be allowed to eat oranges even though it means they hate children?

YES OR NO WILL SUFFICE.
          Hahahahahaha

Gotcha!

Naah, I asked first and you couldn't answer, you froze like a vagina. Your the one that's pretty much GAY lmao

Sorry bud, better luck next time. Your argument is full of holes. It's in the deep ocean now.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-11-2016, 04:26 AM.

Comment

• Since we all know that you're racist and that tables are chairs, should Volvo install more cameras in their vehicles to solve America's obesity problem?

YES OR NO ONLY PLZ. THANKS.

Comment

• Originally posted by original zero View Post
              Since we all know that you're racist and that tables are chairs, should Volvo install more cameras in their vehicles to solve America's obesity problem?

YES OR NO ONLY PLZ. THANKS.
              Lol why would I be racist? Explain? That's my 2nd question.

Sorry, your time is up. I gave you a shot to answer. You couldn't. I can't take you seriously now. Try ADP02, I have enough of your broken arguments. It's too silly at this point. Maybe next time. Enjoy your day mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                30 days out 150,
                2 weeks out 149
                1 week out 148
                Weigh in weight 146 + orally rehydrated. Later he also got an IV????

The above is why they cannot come out and show us any proof that Floyd required an IV. The proof is all there in those numbers.

These are the same people that said Canelo dropping down from 180(?) to 152 will not drain him because Canelo said that he can make even less years earlier.

These are the same people that said Diego Corrales was not severely dehydrated because he fought again at that weight. They said this knowing that Diego didn't even make weight (was 2lbs over). Did Floyd need an IV in his next fight?

Originally posted by original zero View Post
                ADP02 -

Hahahaha, have you even read the form? A form that was filled out at the weigh-in hours before Floyd exhibited the symptoms that led to a paramedic being called? Your position doesn't make any sense.

Please tell me which question on the form Floyd didn't answer honestly. I'll wait.
                From your comment, knowing what we know, so you are with us and do not believe that Floyd was severely dehydrated at the time of weigh in and at the time when Floyd signed that form? That is what I think, the experts think, everyone except for those who are ready to take a bullet for Floyd.

Looking at it scientifically or however you wish, its YOU that needs to explain it to us so that we all can understand how he then magically became severely dehydrated.

How does one go from having his weight relatively stable plus then drinking fluids to then right after that telling the world that he was extremely dehydrated?

Remember that Floyd was just examined by NSAC physicians too. Vital signs were better than normal. There was no significant signs of dehydration.

You may want to call up some "lawyer's" and "doctors" to help you out with this one too. lol

Last edited by ADP02; 03-11-2016, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Yup, they have to be kept in hiding . No physician will be ****** enough to come out and say Floyd as dehydrated. When it's obvious that so much facts points to Floyd being in good form and well hydrated. It will dumb for anyone to lie for Floyd and be on record he's dehydrated. That person if he does it will surely lose his medical license.

Hence, they can't come out of it.

So many athletes like Bradley, Hatton Canelo drops 30lbs and still say they are not dehydrated.

While Froid only needed to lose 3 lbs in a month and is severely dehydrated lol

Red flags everywhere.
                  Not even USADA wants to say the words "severely dehydrated". They do not even want to say "dehydrated" because they are so embarrassed and know it does not make any sense.

Like Conte said, "In my view, that’s something federal law enforcement officials should be asking USADA and Travis Tygart.”"

Last edited by ADP02; 03-11-2016, 10:04 AM.

Comment

From your comment, knowing what we know, so you are with us and do not believe that Floyd was severely dehydrated at the time of weigh in and at the time when Floyd signed that form? That is what I think, the experts think, everyone except for those who are ready to take a bullet for Floyd.
                    I don't know how many weigh-ins you've been to or how many fighters you've represented, but fighters are generally miserable at weigh-ins and don't know left from right or up from down. That doesn't mean at that exact moment that they would consider themselves to have a "serious medical illness." But it also doesn't mean that five hours they may not feel worse.

For your premise to hold water, you would have to prove that Floyd was hiding a serious medical illness at 1:45pm. It's completely reasonable for someone to feel drained at a weigh-in, but not seriously medically ill, only for their condition to worsen hours later with a paramedic being called as a precaution.

Your amateur (and biased) interpretation of the pre-fight questionnaire (assuming you've ever even read it) is irrelevant if NSAC determined it was filled out correctly. I don't see anything that was filled out incorrectly and you couldn't even tell us which question you thought was filled out incorrectly.

Of course you have lawyers like at these things to protect yourself. Your bizarre interpretation of the questionnaire (which you may have never even seen) does not match up with the determinations of the commission or any company I've ever worked for. You're doing backflips trying to spin some conspiracy theory when the simple answer is usually the correct won: How someone feels at 1:45 may be different than how they feel five hours later.

Looking at it scientifically or however you wish, its YOU that needs to explain it to us so that we all can understand how he then magically became severely dehydrated.
                    I don't need to explain anything. NSAC & USADA said Floyd did nothing wrong. Your ****amamie conspiracy theories don't change anything. IV use was 100% legal, for any reason, in any amount, in Nevada. Manny & Floyd voluntarily agreed that they would need USADA clearance as well, which Floyd received. Case closed.

Comment

Not even USADA wants to say the words "severely dehydrated". They do not even want to say "dehydrated" because they are so embarrassed and know it does not make any sense.
                      No they don't want to say the words severely dehydrated because HIPAA laws have to be respected. They can't reveal the specifics of Floyd's private medical history.

The only controversy is in your head.

Comment

Working...
                      X