Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
    i wouldve warned him about it but it wasnt that serious now how many times did he do it THAT flagrantly?
    less than 3 times i'd assume so its no reason to take points.
    i had the fight scored 10-2 first time and 9-3 2nd time around it was a pretty boring fight but even with the bore fest mayweather still schooled pacq with the technical aspect of the sport
    it's like frieza fighting piccolo he couldnt make the fight competitive bc of his low power level and skill set you need a vegeta or goku in there to push frieza and pacquiao aint neither one of those
    Here's another one..

And 48 more foul moves by Floyd, since he was hugging when his opponent was about to counter.

With all these fouls. How much do you think Floyd should be deducted for his foul and illegal tactics by the referee to be considered fair officiating by Bayless?

Comment

• No investigation will be conducted.
      NSAC has seen no reason to waste time or resources on this non issue.

These guys are active today. But I can see that many others have given up hope and stopped dreaming about living in castles in the sky.

Marquez & Mayweather did some serious damage to the PAC nation.

It is sad!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Here's another one..

And 48 more foul moves by Floyd, since he was hugging when his opponent was about to counter.

With all these fouls. How much do you think Floyd should be deducted for his foul and illegal tactics by the referee to be considered fair officiating by Bayless?
        well the top 1 is not a "foul" from my eye wasnt even that bad.
        im not finna watch the slowed down version of the fight bc i seen it twice. even if ALL 48(haha thats funny bc pacq is mayweathers #48) he still got dominated on MOST scorecards and didnt win over 3 rounds for MOST ppl. so even if they took away FIVE POINTS he still wouldve lost and thats how defeating and resounding he lost to mayweather

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
          well the top 1 is not a "foul" from my eye wasnt even that bad.
          im not finna watch the slowed down version of the fight bc i seen it twice. even if ALL 48(haha thats funny bc pacq is mayweathers #48) he still got dominated on MOST scorecards and didnt win over 3 rounds for MOST ppl. so even if they took away FIVE POINTS [/B]he still wouldve lost and thats how defeating and resounding he lost to mayweather
          Naah last time I checked it was inaccurate scorecards and compubox.

Floyd was the one dominated actually. Evidence is in another thread though.

Anyway, so with all that fouling how much point deduction should Bayless deduct from Floyd to be fair?

If 5 points, that's five rounds easy for Pac. And video evidence shows Pac had 8 clear rounds he won based on who connected more per round.

8 clear rounds + 5 points you have Pac ahead from all those Floyd fouls = 13 rounds clear lol

It's like

= 12-0 Pac

Pac won it all if this is the case.

The true winner.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 12-16-2015, 01:06 AM.

Comment

• Brought the evidences for you. Pac won 8 clear rounds.

Here is the truth. The rounds that should have gone to Manny. Rounds that if it were counted correctly. It would have made it 8-4 for Pac,

Since these 5 rounds in these videos were given to floyd, when in fact it shouldnt have. Add the 3 rounds judges officially gave to Pac. That's an easy 8-4 in favor of the yellow trunks guy.

Unbiased video showing all of landed shots of both parties per 3 minute round. Unedited, unspliced round by round documented shots.

Enjoy! Pac was the true winner.

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-16-2015, 01:05 AM.

Comment

• 4th and 5th videos here:

Floyd about Manny:

When Floyd was asked who was his top three toughest opponent, he was quoted by boxingscene.com: "I can say that none of them were easy. Although I must say that Canelo was tough....Miguel Cotto [was tough]. Manny Pacquiao was very tough. Pacquiao is very good. He was better than I thought."

[/QUOTE]

Comment

• The real winner. the Pacman.

Epic round 4. The maestro. @ 2:50

Round 6 @ 1:42

another day @ the school. Floyd learning how to get hit lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Brought the evidences for you. Pac won 8 clear rounds.

Here is the truth. The rounds that should have gone to Manny. Rounds that if it were counted correctly. It would have made it 8-4 for Pac,

Since these 5 rounds in these videos were given to floyd, when in fact it shouldnt have. Add the 3 rounds judges officially gave to Pac. That's an easy 8-4 in favor of the yellow trunks guy.

Unbiased video showing all of landed shots of both parties per 3 minute round. Unedited, unspliced round by round documented shots.

Enjoy! Pac was the true winner.

Unedited Definition.

Adj. 1. unedited - not changed by editingunedited - not changed by editing
                  unaltered, unchanged - remaining in an original state; "persisting unaltered through time"

The video has added text and the corresponding audio is changed. This is highly edited, not in it's original form. We agree on definitions???

It is not in its original form.

This guy has a few points, over looks others.

But please don't act like this is the original unedited form, it has slow motion, aka editing.

Comment

• Floyd schooled pac in slow, fast, no motion..

Comment

• Manny's the only unbeatable fighter that needs his invulnerability imbued after the fact. He's like a theatrical Superman that flies around a movie set on wires or against a blue background. So he's only Superman if he has a special effects budget or idiots willing to come to this thread everyday to argue smoke and mirrors.

I'm a traditionalist, I insist all of my heroes be heroic on their own....

Comment

Working...
                      X