Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone hear anything about an investigation yet? Just curious, I've been checking and I can't find anything. Anyone else got something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
      I'm the nut case? Indeed, but you're the bloated **** that comes to this site day and night with hopes of altering minds and hearts with repetitious and dubious conclusions. What you do goes beyond mere determination, there's something deeply pathological about your activities.

Why would you come to this site knowing the outcome will be the same unless you had a screw or two loose? And what you really need, above and beyond air is the freeing bliss of unrestrained ridicule. Some people are just that way, they need weird ****. So in the same way some people like to have objects shoved up their rectum for kicks you come to NSB to get your figurative tush stuffed.

It all makes perfect sense to a dumb **** like you though. A guy like me, meh, give me a fat ass chick and a brew and I'm good. I'm simple like that, but you? No you need to be stuffed right and proper like a participant in a "pride" parade. Although I must confess, it is a bit of a strange fetish for a nutter to have, it's kind of jarring sometimes smashing a helpless ****** over the head with my proverbial baseball bat and then turning around and shoving it up his rump. Disgusting, and having it/you drool and beg for more? A ****** that likes to get his ass kicked. Don't you understand why I feel uncomfortable sometimes when I pick up my Louisville? There's a twinge of guilt that goes through me as I beat that swollen ******ed head of yours. But hey, it's all for kicks right?

Anyway carry on, you were saying something about Haymon and Mayweather controlling time and space to influence the media?
      you are a nut case.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        You are judging something by the ringside commentators? lol No further questions your honor
        If a fool like that got it right.

But he was heavily on PEDs. More of a PED Right hand to the head. His old body couldn't keep taking PEDs, so he faded away.

The magic of memo.

P4P, memo knows more than Ariza!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          If a fool like that got it right.

But he was heavily on PEDs. More of a PED Right hand to the head. His old body couldn't keep taking PEDs, so he faded away.

The magic of memo.

P4P, memo knows more than Ariza!
          do what ?

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            do what ?
            Lamply was describing the action as he saw it. A roiled Marquez steps back... Right hand..

Then the right hand landed.

Comment

Anyone hear anything about an investigation yet? Just curious, I've been checking and I can't find anything. Anyone else got something?
              I was hoping you heard something about it???

I saw a video of Marquez drinking his piss to get an edge on PAC. Crazy stuff. I wonder if Memo told him to?

But the non investigation keeps on not happening!!!
              Floyd & PAC have both moved on. I want PAC to KTFO of Timmy. His first win against PAC really pissed me off. PAC is gonna knock his block off!!! Rock em sock em robot style!!! Bye bye lil Timmy & Teddy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                you are a nut case.
                You are a ****....

Comment

You are a ****....
                  every body hates a nut case

everybody loves ****s, including you.

now what?

Comment

now what?
                    Now what??
                    I love Rath!!!

Comment

now what?
                      Well you have a point to an extent, I do love me some ****s, but they have to be normal and free of VD. Which is to say they can't be attached to someone that's ******ed and emotionally unstable, both of which I believe you are. So when I say ****, what I really mean to say is that your vagina is infected with a type of VD that not only ****s up a d1ck but it melts eyeballs and eardrums, that kind of ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X