Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOqbF_5eqfQ

the live link to watch IV and berto weigh in.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
      This is Berto @ the grand arrival. Looks like the gut has subsided.

He might of had broccoli or something in that first pic.

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        Does this fight have any real testing or is all fake testing again? Cuz Berto's HGH gut is out of control

the audacity

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
          I read their dispute, but don't see where they refuted the volume.

Iole's original report did not spell out the source, but I think it was implied that NSAC was the source, where presumably USADA was the original source for the information. I'm sure NSAC and TR have a copy of the TUEs or at least some sort of summary information on it so that the volume originally stated can be confirmed. EDIT: Actually, the May/Pac contract specifically limits the amount of information regarding a TUE the other party receives so they'd only have received soem sort of summary, but nonetheless it would probably have included the volume.
          NSAC never said that mayweather took 750 mil. that was something that was originally reported by houser. the question that the guy asked you is where is the source other then "houser" coming from? i think thats a good straight to the point question in which you didn't answer........i really wanna know the facts vs all the trolling thats 90% of what we've got thus far.

Comment

• I wonder if Floyds cousin will constantly scream "TUE! TUE!" at the weigh in lol

Comment

• floyd is guilty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                floyd is guilty.

The way he asked was so weak. Fatboy is useless. The GGG thing too, a catchweight? If that fight happens it should be 154, that's it.

Comment

• NSAC beef is not peds (they have the test before even before mayweather was given the IV) they also have the test of the ones he took after the fight. (all cleared of peds) their beef is mayweather wasn't in a proper facility and they wasn't notified. but USADA claims they were notified. so what usada is gonna try to do is present paper work showing they notified NSAC before hand.

thats the truth vs the drama.

Comment

• Berto will stop IV!

Comment

• the thing that baffles me is this............(because you can troll b*tch and fort in till you grow another a**hole. more power to you if thats what brightens your day) but facts alone. it baffles me that mayweather was approved for the IV 2 weeks after the fight. by who? one of the groups being the THE NSAC themselves. so how was he even approved weeks after if no one was notified before hand (meaning wada, NSAC)

think?

Comment

Working...
                      X