Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    Dang! The haters were waiting to jump all over a news story like this one!!

Still doesn't compare to someone who requested shoulder numbing drugs minutes before the fight after falsely stating on an official medical form he didn't have an injury prior to the fight.

LMAO what a ******!

Comment

• The Floyd fans are trying anything and everything to stop the bleeding.

Some funny excuses and deflections as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        This has already become a non-story to the major media outlets just like it was a non-story four months ago.
        So Floyd is clean? YESSSSS Damn I knew this was much to do about nothing. Whewww, man I was getting nervous.

Comment

This has already become a non-story to the major media outlets just like it was a non-story four months ago.
          Pheww! I was thinking I was going to have to pull a kuyukut and start "working and paying taxes" and not log on.

Comment

• The more I think of it, the more suspect the timing of this story is, right on time to breathe life into an event very few people were showing interest in, now I'm sure more people want to see the multivitamins cheat in action for his so-called last fight.

All publicity is good publicity.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Pretty much.

I woke up this morning looking to see if anything new and what i found was Kevin Iole now saying "that HBO employee that wrote an article that contradicts the actual facts" so i read his from May 22 and then read all the others

People are backing off of it cause they dont think theres anything there other than NSAC upset they werent notified beforehand.

USADA sat next to him during it all according to reports

This is the line you Floyd fans started out with when this all broke out.
              "It's nothing. It's a non-story. Its old news. Nothing to see here."

then you all took a bullet to save your hero Floyd:
              "I too have low testosterone levels and I am the same age as Floyd. I don't do PEDs so why is everyone saying that my hero Floyd is?"

now hoping, wishing and praying that this nightmare will all go away:
              "The story has ended. Its over, ....... right?"

We can read thru these FLoyd fans squirming!

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                The more I think of it, the more suspect the timing of this story is, right on time to breathe life into an event very few people were showing interest in, now I'm sure more people want to see the multivitamins cheat in action for his so-called last fight.

No. Shut up Leonard.

Comment

• 5 Things to Know About Mayweather Pacquiao IV Drug Testing Scandal.

The collection agents from USADA payed Floyd an unannounced visit following the weigh-in and found evidence of an IV being administered to Floyd at his home by his own personal medical team.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                    The more I think of it, the more suspect the timing of this story is, right on time to breathe life into an event very few people were showing interest in, now I'm sure more people want to see the multivitamins cheat in action for his so-called last fight.

It's funny, I just said this same thing too. It's major free publicity for the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      This is the line you Floyd fans started out with when this all broke out.
                      "It's nothing. It's a non-story. Its old news. Nothing to see here."

then you all took a bullet to save your hero Floyd:
                      "I too have low testosterone levels and I am the same age as Floyd. I don't do PEDs so why is everyone saying that my hero Floyd is?"

now hoping, wishing and praying that this nightmare will all go away:
                      "The story has ended. Its over, ....... right?"

We can read thru these FLoyd fans squirming!
                      At first yes it was non-story to me and when USADA came out i was all over it but then Lance Pug came out and it changed, not in favor of everyone just changed, and then Mayo dropped another and then Iole confirmed that Hauser report had inaccurate facts all over it. So i took step back.

Look around internet, social media, or anything else you want. hell even BS its no longer dominating the talk but still up there and in a boxing forum it should be one of top stories.

No squirming here man. I just want the truth instead of people like you making up crap to fit agenda. Hell some dont even know there are multiple stories out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X