Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
    5 Things to Know About Mayweather Pacquiao IV Drug Testing Scandal.

The collection agents from USADA payed Floyd an unannounced visit following the weigh-in and found evidence of an IV being administered to Floyd at his home by his own personal medical team.
    Already been contradicted by 2 reporters and one wrote the original article in May 22

Comment

• General Santos (Philippines) (AFP) - Philippine boxer Manny Pacquiao called for punishment and a rematch on Friday after his fierce rival Floyd Mayweather was accused of violating anti-doping rules in the build-up to their mega-fight in May.
      http://sports.yahoo.com/news/truth-m...055816855.html

But y'all already knew this ish was coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
        The more I think of it, the more suspect the timing of this story is, right on time to breathe life into an event very few people were showing interest in, now I'm sure more people want to see the multivitamins cheat in action for his so-called last fight.

All publicity is good publicity.
        Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        At first yes it was non-story to me and when USADA came out i was all over it but then Lance Pug came out and it changed, not in favor of everyone just changed, and then Mayo dropped another and then Iole confirmed that Hauser report had inaccurate facts all over it. So i took step back.

Look around internet, social media, or anything else you want. hell even BS its no longer dominating the talk but still up there and in a boxing forum it should be one of top stories.

No squirming here man. I just want the truth instead of people like you making up crap to fit agenda. Hell some dont even know there are multiple stories out there.
        Its 2015. News comes and goes but the truth is that this is still a hot topic as far as boxing news goes. IV seen this Floyd scandal push NFL out of front spot on opening day!

What has been a non-story has been the actual upcoming fight. This news has dwarfed that!

As for you wanting to know the truth. The posts that you and some other Floyd fans have written is to try to downplay the story. This is not the first time Floyd fans do this.

Everything that I read about it still smells fishy. From the best to the worst case scenario(news). Nothing good for USADA nor Floyd and in some ways the commissions and boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          I'm sure there are PEDs you can take the night before that will make a difference, and I'm sure that this leaves open suspicion of covering up his blood on other occasions in this camp that were not discovered or documented. I don't believe Paulie is oblivious to this.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            I'm still confused about this 750 number.

Who is the source for that number? USADA or NSAC?

Because if it's USADA, they are denying that's the case.
            I read their dispute, but don't see where they refuted the volume.

Iole's original report did not spell out the source, but I think it was implied that NSAC was the source, where presumably USADA was the original source for the information. I'm sure NSAC and TR have a copy of the TUEs or at least some sort of summary information on it so that the volume originally stated can be confirmed. EDIT: Actually, the May/Pac contract specifically limits the amount of information regarding a TUE the other party receives so they'd only have received soem sort of summary, but nonetheless it would probably have included the volume.
            Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-11-2015, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Its 2015. News comes and goes but the truth is that this is still a hot topic as far as boxing news goes. IV seen this Floyd scandal push NFL out of front spot on opening day!

What has been a non-story has been the actual upcoming fight. This news has dwarfed that!

As for you wanting to know the truth. The posts that you and some other Floyd fans have written is to try to downplay the story. This is not the first time Floyd fans do this.

Everything that I read about it still smells fishy. From the best to the worst case scenario(news). Nothing good for USADA nor Floyd and in some ways the commissions and boxing.
              Yeah and today NFL is back on top story along with 9/11.

What posts to downplay? You mean the news reports that are out there? Im not running with made up stories

Dont worry though on NSB its still going and plenty posters for you to play with

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                It's funny, I just said this same thing too. It's major free publicity for the fight.
                Totally. All this talk of Floyd being a fraud sure makes me want to go watch him fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by WholeSoul75 View Post
                  I wanna know who was the genius who suggested that this (suspicous iv injection at home) was the best solution to really dark urine, dehydration due to getting older and giving blood. Who said "we gotta do this floyd" who holds that position?
                  good question.

A. One of Floyd's Gym Bodies.

B. One of Floyd's roided up body guard

C. Memo

D. Any of the above
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 09-11-2015, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Which NSAC already retroactively approved either 3 or 18 days after the fight.
                    Where did you see this information?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      Yeah and today NFL is back on top story along with 9/11.

What posts to downplay? You mean the news reports that are out there? Im not running with made up stories

Dont worry though on NSB its still going and plenty posters for you to play with
                      NFL has many upcoming games and replays to show. Its new news. Like I said, its 2015 but as far as boxing is concerned, this is still the #1 topic.

You know what I mean by downplaying. Downplaying the initial story then trying to find little pieces of information that will hopefully contradict something and again downplay the bigger story. Then like I said, try to say that its a non-story ...... but again we all know that its a big story as far as boxing is concerned.

Comment

Working...
                      X