Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    LMFAO!! I bet this is how they look each morning after reading the news sites and realizing no one is talking about this anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      LMFAO!! I bet this is how they look each morning after reading the news sites and realizing no one is talking about this anymore.
      Prolly, lol

But in all honesty I can guarantee the only ones who think Floyd didn't do anything wrong and is clean is his fanboys. Regardless if anything new has come out, the damage has been done.

Everyone outside his fanbase think he is dirty and think his career is tainted in some way and that is a whole lot of boxing fans and im not even including his unreasonable fanboys.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        "Floyd could have been dehydrated." Hauser would never say that or else he'd come off as an idiot even though he already is. No.. he said, I repeat

"Floyd showed no signs of significant dehydration..."

Case closed. Move on.
        Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
        It was raheem and eh didn't just do that. He changed the order of the words.

Hauser said

'No significant signs of dehydration'

Raheem said Hauser said

'no signs of significant dehydration.

Froid fans are desperate.
        Raheem, SugarKaineHook, Slipstream and others .....

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          Prolly, lol

But in all honesty I can guarantee the only ones who think Floyd didn't do anything wrong and is clean is his fanboys. Regardless if anything new has come out, the damage has been done.

Everyone outside his fanbase think he is dirty and think his career is tainted in some way and that is a whole lot of boxing fans and im not even including his unreasonable fanboys.
          That was Hauser and HBO's goal from the beginning. Most reasonable fans do not think he cheated. Most of those that didn't like him already are latching on to this. He is still highly regarded amongst those without an agenda.

They will boo when he gets inducted into HOF. Other than that, not much. Unless new info comes out, which is always possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
            Floyd fans are doing exactly like Lance Armstrong fans that were in denial. Right now it sounds crazy and people think that we are making it up but Lance fans were calling everyone "haters" or "Jealous" and so on ......

History is repeating itself.

Comment

• How about those GGG PPV figures? What so you guys make of em?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Raheem, SugarKaineHook, Slipstream and others .....
                Wow dude. You're still on this? You actually save quotes on truth! I'm flattered. Weren't you the exact same person that brought up this Hauser revision when I pointed out the ''significance'' bit to Bigg Dunn, yet you chose to instigate without an invite!? I have quoted Hauser or pointed his last article several times:

''To repeat: Mayweather showed no significant signs of dehydration at his pre-fight physical examination.''

Yet you chose to select and paste one of my (perhaps 1/10) out of verbatim phrases from Hauser.

Don't feel bad that Hauser admitted that Floyd was dehydrated. Stop riding his fiction. Learn to think for yourselves. I'm willing to bet this is from fanatic Pac lovers in the hopes that Floyd was/is inferior? Guys Marquez put Pac to sleep, and Pac has loved to hit the canvas twice before that. That canvas was tailor made by The****dic bed professionals. They wanted to impress Pac in the hopes of a testimonial.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  Wow dude. You're still on this? You actually save quotes on truth! I'm flattered. Weren't you the exact same person that brought up this Hauser revision when I pointed out the ''significance'' bit to Bigg Dunn, yet you chose to instigate without an invite!? I have quoted Hauser or pointed his last article several times:

''To repeat: Mayweather showed no significant signs of dehydration at his pre-fight physical examination.''

Yet you chose to select and paste one of my (perhaps 1/10) out of verbatim phrases from Hauser.

Don't feel bad that Hauser admitted that Floyd was dehydrated. Stop riding his fiction. Learn to think for yourselves. I'm willing to bet this is from fanatic Pac lovers in the hopes that Floyd was/is inferior? Guys Marquez put Pac to sleep, and Pac has loved to hit the canvas twice before that. That canvas was tailor made by The****dic bed professionals. They wanted to impress Pac in the hopes of a testimonial.
                  No I didn't save. I couldn't remember your name so clicked on a page a couple of times and bingo! Maybe I should play the lotto!

I probably should save all the funny posts made by Floyd fans. With over 5+ years of them being top notch PEDs experts and to compare them to today's version, is laughable. Even recently, when a reputable doctor performing surgery was not enough for the same Floyd fans to be convinced. Floyd fans used to be tough. They wanted boxing all cleaned up.

Now, the same Floyd fans do not care what evidence we have on someone. I wonder why? Oh yes. Its because its Floyd Mayweather that is in the middle of this scandal.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    That was Hauser and HBO's goal from the beginning. Most reasonable fans do not think he cheated. Most of those that didn't like him already are latching on to this. He is still highly regarded amongst those without an agenda.

They will boo when he gets inducted into HOF. Other than that, not much. Unless new info comes out, which is always possible.

Im a very reasonable fan and I think he was on PEDs and I think most reasonable fans think so too(and im not including the unreasonable Pac Fanboys). The only one who think he is clean is his Fanboys.

Just hear me out and ill tell you why he was on PEDs.

First off Floyd had nothing to lose by juicing himself up. Floyds a fighter who became a mega millionaire just from his fights, he didn't need Nike or any other brand to help him make money. he didn't need endorsements. All his money is from his fights. So he never had to worry about getting caught and losing out on a lucrative endorsement deal. All he ever had to worry about is winning and as long as he was winning his paycheck would grow with each fight. His most important part of his career and his PPV career was making sure he kept that 0 on his record. That 0 was his golden ticket to mega money. As any fighter gets older and especially a fighter who has been fighting since his was able to walk, once they get into the mid to upper 30's your body changes. So in order for Floyd to still be able to keep his edge and advantage was to use PEDs. I think it was a very smart move financially for Floyd. Plus he had a team around him to help him cover up and not get caught. Financially the risk out weighed everything. He gambled and he won as he is now the highest paid boxer of all time.

Now that this IV scandal has come out, what has he lost? Not his money. He still has his money and there is nothing that can be done to take it away. It wasn't like he had endorsement deals that he is going to lose out on like Lance Armstrong had. So for Floyd if he had gotten caught which he did a few years ago he had a strong enough team around him to cover it up. So the risk totally paided off.

I mean there is a huge fan base in boxing that thinks he did it and is tainted but when it comes down to it he will still get in the hall of fame and he will still have his 100's of millions of dollars.

So the bottoms line is. him doing PEDs helped him stay at the top longer and helped him keep his 0 and in turn helped him conserve his PPV status. Which all meant more money for Floyd.

In my opinion he is tainted and has been for a while but in all honesty I don't blame him, he had a goal of being a mega star and a mega millionaire and doing PEDs help him get to that point.
                    Last edited by boxinghead530; 10-21-2015, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      No I didn't save. I couldn't remember your name so clicked on a page a couple of times and bingo! Maybe I should play the lotto!

I probably should save all the funny posts made by Floyd fans. With over 5+ years of them being top notch PEDs experts and to compare them to today's version, is laughable. Even recently, when a reputable doctor performing surgery was not enough for the same Floyd fans to be convinced. Floyd fans used to be tough. They wanted boxing all cleaned up.

Now, the same Floyd fans do not care what evidence we have on someone. I wonder why? Oh yes. Its because its Floyd Mayweather that is in the middle of this scandal.
                      What evidence? ''reputable doctor...'' Stop clowning around. There's a sucker born every minute...when ABS-CBN makes an irresponsible edit not knowing that they are covering boxing you get this:

Comment

Working...
                      X