Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this video reminds me of fraud jr / maidana I.

potshots, hugging, and the running it's all fraud's style. lmaoooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
      this video reminds me of fraud jr / maidana I.

potshots, hugging, and the running it's all fraud's style. lmaoooooo

Its funny becasue its true.

Froid: 'Hmm hiding behind the referee why didn't I think of that.'

Comment

• Vanitati Part 3

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
          Six straight months of it

Comment

LMFAO!! I bet this is how they look each morning after reading the news sites and realizing no one is talking about this anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              LMFAO!! I bet this is how they look each morning after reading the news sites and realizing no one is talking about this anymore.
              Prolly, lol

But in all honesty I can guarantee the only ones who think Floyd didn't do anything wrong and is clean is his fanboys. Regardless if anything new has come out, the damage has been done.

Everyone outside his fanbase think he is dirty and think his career is tainted in some way and that is a whole lot of boxing fans and im not even including his unreasonable fanboys.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                "Floyd could have been dehydrated." Hauser would never say that or else he'd come off as an idiot even though he already is. No.. he said, I repeat

"Floyd showed no signs of significant dehydration..."

Case closed. Move on.
                Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
                It was raheem and eh didn't just do that. He changed the order of the words.

Hauser said

'No significant signs of dehydration'

Raheem said Hauser said

'no signs of significant dehydration.

Froid fans are desperate.
                Raheem, SugarKaineHook, Slipstream and others .....

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                  Prolly, lol

But in all honesty I can guarantee the only ones who think Floyd didn't do anything wrong and is clean is his fanboys. Regardless if anything new has come out, the damage has been done.

Everyone outside his fanbase think he is dirty and think his career is tainted in some way and that is a whole lot of boxing fans and im not even including his unreasonable fanboys.
                  That was Hauser and HBO's goal from the beginning. Most reasonable fans do not think he cheated. Most of those that didn't like him already are latching on to this. He is still highly regarded amongst those without an agenda.

They will boo when he gets inducted into HOF. Other than that, not much. Unless new info comes out, which is always possible.

Comment

Floyd fans are doing exactly like Lance Armstrong fans that were in denial. Right now it sounds crazy and people think that we are making it up but Lance fans were calling everyone "haters" or "Jealous" and so on ......

History is repeating itself.

Comment

• How about those GGG PPV figures? What so you guys make of em?

Comment

Working...
                      X