Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    Sadly, I'm only fluent in English, but if I had but a fraction of bilingualism within me I'd tell you in several languages or three that Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao lost like a novice in a clinic on May 2nd. I understand it's painful, you've cried and peed in your bed, I get it dude, you're distraught but hey so was I when the Tyson bubble burst.

I really do get it, and you know what? I didn't need any of my history dealing with behavior to figure that out....

No links huh? Floyd's going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I'd tell you in several languages or three that Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao lost like a novice in a clinic on May 2nd."

we are discussing the iv that was given floyd in his clinic ooops home on May 1st....

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      "I'd tell you in several languages or three that Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao lost like a novice in a clinic on May 2nd."

we are discussing the iv that was given floyd in his clinic ooops home on May 1st....
      "Discussing the iv?" Indeed, and here I thought all of you were just whining incessantly.....

Comment

"Discussing the iv?" Indeed, and here I thought all of you were just whining incessantly.....
        look yourself in the mirror....

here, a wad of tissues to wipe your tears....

there was no boxing clinic last may 2...

but there was an iv clinic or something similar in floyd's house last may 1...

you might as well go in there as you dehydrated yourself from too much crying...

Comment

look yourself in the mirror....

here, a wad of tissues to wipe your tears....

there was no boxing clinic last may 2...

but there was an iv clinic or something similar in floyd's house last may 1...

you might as well go in there as you dehydrated yourself from too much crying...
          Look what you've been reduced to "there was no boxing clinic May 2." That's the extent of your rebuttal after this "scandal" has been fully, completely, and unequivocally broken into the media? Again, there's no reason for me or Floyd to cry, he won and I won when I collected my duckets from the idiots willing to bet against him...

Comment

Look what you've been reduced to "there was no boxing clinic May 2." That's the extent of your rebuttal after this "scandal" has been fully, completely, and unequivocally broken into the media? Again, there's no reason for me or Floyd to cry, he won and I won when I collected my duckets from the idiots willing to bet against him...
            so are you now saying the iv scandal is decided by who won?

and you take floyd's may 2 performance a boxing clinic?

ali vs foreman was a boxing clinic...rigo vs nonito was a boxing clinic...

pac vs dlh was a boxing clinic...

floyd in his early fights did give boxing clinic..but those were long ago..

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem
              Yes, it was a clinic and the scorecards reflected the same. And most of the media/press also were in agreement that Mayweather clearly won.

The after effects of that clinic still has many of you mourning here.
              ha ha ha...good try.....i will not engage you in a useless discussion about the fight itself here..500+ pages and counting...

as floyd's fans say, as the judges say, as compubox say, as media say..floyd won....

this thread is on the iv scandal....may 1.....in the home of your tbe...

why only 2 posters believe floyd really wanted to clean boxing of peds? have you voted yet?

Comment

ha ha ha...good try.....i will not engage you in a useless discussion about the fight itself here..500+ pages and counting...

as floyd's fans say, as the judges say, as compubox say, as media say..floyd won....

this thread is on the iv scandal....may 1.....in the home of your tbe...

why only 2 posters believe floyd really wanted to clean boxing of peds? have you voted yet?
                The after effects is still felt even here, lots of continued mourning.

You do realise that only 58 people voted. Whoop dee doo! It's not a topic of concern or care for most. Next, there aren't that many Mayweather fans here, but way more people that hate him because he beat their beloved heros. Even with the mourners, none of them care enough to protest in front of NSAC's office to demand justice for their hero. And only the same 5 to 7 people have been posting here.

I know, reality sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                  The after effects is still felt even here, lots of continued mourning.

You do realise that only 58 people voted. Whoop dee doo! It's not a topic of concern or care for most. Next, there aren't that many Mayweather fans here, but way more people that hate him because he beat their beloved heros. Even with the mourners, none of them care enough to protest in front of NSAC's office to demand justice for their hero. And only the same 5 to 7 people have been posting here.

I know, reality sucks.
                  evading a very simple question? have you voted yet?

when floyd won may 2 there were so many floyd fans here! where are they?

you think this thread will go over 500 pages for nothing?

how is this seeking justice for pac?....pac's name is not even mentioned in the poll..

ah, yes, the diversion needs a "martyr" ha ha ha

Comment

evading a very simple question? have you voted yet?

when floyd won may 2 there were so many floyd fans here! where are they?

you think this thread will go over 500 pages for nothing?

how is this seeking justice for pac?....pac's name is not even mentioned in the poll..

ah, yes, the diversion needs a "martyr" ha ha ha
                    Only 58 people voted. That shows just how much everyone cares to vote about it. And like those many people, I didn't vote either.

This thread is hundreds of pages filled with posts by the same 5 to 7 people everyday. This is a fact. I know, it sucks.

It's seeking justice for Pacquiao since it pertains to events that happened before he clinical LOSS he took.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                      Only 58 people voted. That shows just how much everyone cares to vote about it. And like those many people, I didn't vote either.

This thread is hundreds of pages filled with posts by the same 5 to 7 people everyday. This is a fact. I know, it sucks.

It's seeking justice for Pacquiao since it pertains to events that happened before he clinical LOSS he took.
                      still no answer to a simple question...have you voted yet....

you're saying there's only 5-7 floyd fans here?....so it will be very easy for you to name them? please? yes? no?....

let us see who the 3 or 5 that have not yet voted and have abandoned the tbe; the champion of cleaning the sport...

Comment

Working...
                      X