Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I quote myself often.
    There is a difference between quoting a previous post to support an argument you are having with someone else and quoting a post to have an argument with yourself.

You are an alt. Everyone else knows it.

Comment

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
      There is a difference between quoting a previous post to support an argument you are having with someone else and quoting a post to have an argument with yourself.

You are an alt. Everyone else knows it.
      I find I make much more sense than you.
      Please don't use profanities.

I want fans to tell me about TUE ex post facto???

My main question.

Comment

I find I make much more sense than you.
        Please don't use profanities.

I want fans to tell me about TUE ex post facto???

My main question.
        You still part of this thread? You making yourself look bad by being here?

The answers are you looking for, find them yourself.

Comment

Unlike most people, I demand that my friends speak the truth always. This friend checks me regularly, and so do a few guys on this site, and in my professional life. Without that, I will probably believe any success I have is all about me, but any failures, we're not my fault.

My friends are vicious! I love them for it. The love me for harsh points of view.

Question???

Can you or anyone tell me in the history of USADA/WADA or what ever testing bodies, for boxing in all the 50 states, how many ex post facto (after the fact) TUE have ever been requested and granted???

This is my big question, for me, an old guy.

Thanks buddy.

I wish we had In n Out burgers here in Tokyo! I would eat an extra burger fir you.

But my big question means a lot to me.
          Since most professional boxing do not and have not in the past followed wada standards, it would be hard to find a precedent, but im sure you could in other sports. Now as to what the wada istue states on retroactive tues here's a direct quote:

4.3 An Athlete may only be granted retroactive approval for his/her Therapeutic
          Use of a Prohibited Substance or Prohibited Method (i.e., a retroactive TUE) if:
          a. Emergency treatment or treatment of an acute medical condition was
          necessary; or
          b. Due to other exceptional circumstances, there was insufficient time or
          opportunity for the Athlete to submit, or for the TUEC to consider, an
          application for the TUE prior to Sample collection; or
          c. The applicable rules required the Athlete (see comment to Article 5.1) or
          permitted the Athlete (see Code Article 4.4.5) to apply for a retroactive
          TUE; or
          [Comment to 4.3(c): Such Athletes are strongly advised to have a medical file
          prepared and ready to demonstrate their satisfaction of the TUE conditions set out
          at Article 4.1, in case an application for a retroactive TUE is necessary following
          Sample collection.]
          d. It is agreed, by WADA and by the Anti-Doping Organization to whom the
          application for a retroactive TUE is or would be made, that fairness
          requires the grant of a retroactive TUE.
          [Comment to 4.3(d): If WADA and/or the Anti-Doping Organization do not agree
          to the application of Article 4.3(d), that may not be challenged either as a defense
          to proceedings for an anti-doping rule violation, or by way of appeal, or otherwise.]

Comment

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
            Yep. I had him responding fast and he forgot which account he was logged in on.

Knew he would slip up of you just made him respond faster than he could keep track of which alt he was on.
            thanks man if it was not for you IVed would have missed it.

so this new strategy of clap yap makes sense to me now.

one Floyd fan would post from his other account, then clap and yap and shoulder pat his account using his alt or alts.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
            Last edited by Rath; 10-19-2015, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
              Since most professional boxing do not and have not in the past followed wada standards, it would be hard to find a precedent, but im sure you could in other sports. Now as to what the wada istue states on retroactive tues here's a direct quote:

4.3 An Athlete may only be granted retroactive approval for his/her Therapeutic
              Use of a Prohibited Substance or Prohibited Method (i.e., a retroactive TUE) if:
              a. Emergency treatment or treatment of an acute medical condition was
              necessary; or
              b. Due to other exceptional circumstances, there was insufficient time or
              opportunity for the Athlete to submit, or for the TUEC to consider, an
              application for the TUE prior to Sample collection; or
              c. The applicable rules required the Athlete (see comment to Article 5.1) or
              permitted the Athlete (see Code Article 4.4.5) to apply for a retroactive
              TUE; or
              [Comment to 4.3(c): Such Athletes are strongly advised to have a medical file
              prepared and ready to demonstrate their satisfaction of the TUE conditions set out
              at Article 4.1, in case an application for a retroactive TUE is necessary following
              Sample collection.]
              d. It is agreed, by WADA and by the Anti-Doping Organization to whom the
              application for a retroactive TUE is or would be made, that fairness
              requires the grant of a retroactive TUE.
              [Comment to 4.3(d): If WADA and/or the Anti-Doping Organization do not agree
              to the application of Article 4.3(d), that may not be challenged either as a defense
              to proceedings for an anti-doping rule violation, or by way of appeal, or otherwise.]
              NSAC said USADA is not authorized to give TUE's now what?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                c. The applicable rules required the Athlete (see comment to Article 5.1) or permitted the Athlete (see Code Article 4.4.5) to apply for a retroactive TUE; or [Comment to 4.3(c): Such Athletes are strongly advised to have a medical file prepared and ready to demonstrate their satisfaction of the TUE conditions set out at Article 4.1, in case an application for a retroactive TUE is necessary following Sample collection.
                See here is the problem with your answer. It references other code that you didn't post. The retroactive TUE still has to be in compliance with the the rules set forth for a standard TUE.

One of those requirements is that there be

A TUE will be granted only in strict accordance with the following criteria:

a. The Athlete would experience a significant impairment to health if
                the Prohibited Substance or Prohibited Method were to be withheld in the course of treating an acute or chronic medical condition.

b. The Therapeutic Use of the Prohibited Substance or Prohibited Method would produce no additional enhancement of performance other than that which might be anticipated by a return to a state of normal health following the treatment of a legitimate medical condition. The Use of any Prohibited Substance or Prohibited Method to increase “low-normal” levels of any endogenous hormone is not considered an acceptable Therapeutic intervention.

c. There is no reasonable Therapeutic alternative to the Use of the otherwise Prohibited Substance or Prohibited Method.

d. The necessity for the Use of the otherwise Prohibited Substance or Prohibited Method cannot be a consequence, wholly or in part, of the prior Use, without a TUE, of a substance or method which was prohibited at the time of Use.
                https://wada-main-prod.s3.amazonaws....ry-2012_EN.pdf

Look at the bolded part. There can be no reasonable therapeutic alternative. In the case of IV rehydration WADA has explicitly said that IV rehydration for mild to moderate dehydration is not a valid method for a TUE because oral rehydration is a reasonable therapeutic alternative.

The use of IV infusions in sport is commonly linked with rehydration after exhaustive effort, and this situation is arguably the major cause of debate. It must be understood that the use of IV fluid replacement following exercise to correct mild to moderate dehydration is not clinically indicated nor substantiated by the medical literature. There is a well-established body of scientific evidence to confirm that oral rehydration is the preferred therapeutic choice, potentially even more effective than IV infusion.
                (Ref: 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
                See that no TUE for the treatment of mild to moderate dehydration ever. Froid and USADA have no leg to stand on. IV treatment for moderate to mild rehydration is not eligible for a TUE because it is not the only therapeutic option.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                  You still part of this thread? You making yourself look bad by being here?

The answers are you looking for, find them yourself.
                  Thanks. For course correction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Angry sadness tormenting their very existence.

As boogerman and silver surfer dude, are the only 2 votes in the polls who believes he really was cleaning up the sport

Cries of joy so they say.. So transparent are their battle cry that they look like cliffhangers wanting to be saved by Floyd for showing their loyal to the very end.

Cries of joy turned cries of sadness as no one believes their irrational mind.

Cries of injustice resonating in the depths of Floyd's diehard minions soul calling for mercy..

Leave Floyd alone!!

Lack of creativity getting you down or is it the dead end witch hunt? Floyd doesn't need to be left alone, he is being left alone. He's retired dude, get over it, and Manny is one step behind him. Here's something that might be constructive, since propping the Pac Man up was all too easy by you and the zombie elite, just fixate on another fighter's crotch and you should be a okay.

The day I see Floyd granting interviews denying PED usage, in a sweat because of PED claims, or being tried for alleged PEDs then I will believe there is a real outcry. But until that day does come, it's a few nuts at Boxingscene carrying the torch for a fighter who has no idea what political party he's in (and he's presumably helping run his country)....

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                    you evaded my questions real well ha ha ha...

as you will, and i quote "keep scouring the net too though, you'll need help finding something to destroy the hated Mayweather."

i say the First Take i gave is ok and you go find the others....at least i gave you one...can you give me one link to a document proving floyd was really severely dehydrated to warrant an iv?

if the "hated mayweather", you said that not me..be destroyed, don't look far for who destroyed him. floyd is at the center of all this.....
                    Why would I provide a link to a non-story? That's pretty ******ed. I would provide such a link if the story of the IV had the remotest resonance outside of the Floyd fanaticism in this thread. Floyd isn't in a court of law but the burden of proof lies with the accuser, and Hauser isn't even really accusing, he's asking his readers to extrapolate something he doesn't actually know himself.

There is no story....

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                    oh he is crying now
                    Nothing new, witty, or pertinent here huh? Okay, carry on....
                    Last edited by Slip Stream; 10-19-2015, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• The TUE was granted and has been approved by all relevant parties. There's a reason nobody like Roach or Arum remotely cares about this. It's only an issue to heartbroken kids crying themselves to sleep each night, clutching their manny dolls.

Comment

Working...
                      X