Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Laughing a lot. This thread is great for laughter. Your post was funny & true.
    Manny was bballin, with his damaged shoulder. It would be great if they became real fans of boxing and not hero worshipers.

Marquez & Mayweather, myth busters! They exposed his **** on PPV.
    I am gonna write myth busters and ask them to dig into this whole IV issue.
    But I want them to talk about the blunt force trauma PAC suffered when Marquez nearly killed him. In slow motion, you can see PACs spinal column almost pop out of his back. They can calculate the force PAC was hit with, the the secondary force he suffered when his face hit the canvas with both arms at his side. It would be a great episode!
    i see you are in red zone now just like sugar. pity

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      Loving red! I wrote the mod asking that I stay red. Because I won't kiss axx to be green. I hope I am never made green. I lost green twice, but it is meaningless to me.

But honestly, do you agree that "Myth Busters" should have a show about Floyd's IV usage & the devastating amount of blunt force trauma suffered by PAC's head, and the equal and opposite force that Marquez felt in his fist???

The physics should take into account each aspect of the energy delivered. Measuring forces and energy exchanged between PAC's head & Marquez fist.

It would be an amazing show. It can be PPV with our fake money being bet pre analysis.

Awesome idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
        Can I bet you all my money on this site that nothing will happen to Floyd???
        Let's just put up or shut up???

Comment

• A Timeline Of Indifference From Point A to Point Jupiter...

[Point A] Pre-fight. Manny: "God will deliver him into my hands"------------>Post fight. Manny: "I thought I won the fight," Kellerman: "Nah Manny, you got your ass handed to you."------------->Sports Reporter at Press Conference: Why do you think you won the fight?" Manny: "I hurt him three or four times."------------>Same press conference. Manny: "I hurt my shoulder"------------->Fan support kicks in. Zombies: "Watch dah fight in slow mo, der uh, Manny won"-------------->fan support goes into overdrive. Zombies: "Floyd has been on roids his whole career, there's nothing else to explain Manny losing, nothing but roids and cheating. Floyd is a drug cheat and he hates women (which we also hate) but we love you Manny!"------------->Manny hears another voice. Manny: "God told me I was going to lose." [Point Jupiter]

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”

~Soren Kierkegaard~

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
            [Point A] Pre-fight. Manny: "God will deliver him into my hands"------------>Post fight. Manny: "I thought I won the fight," Kellerman: "Nah Manny, you got your ass handed to you."------------->Sports Reporter at Press Conference: Why do you think you won the fight?" Manny: "I hurt him three or four times."------------>Same press conference. Manny: "I hurt my shoulder"------------->Fan support kicks in. Zombies: "Watch dah fight in slow mo, der uh, Manny won"-------------->fan support goes into overdrive. Zombies: "Floyd has been on roids his whole career, there's nothing else to explain Manny losing, nothing but roids and cheating. Floyd is a drug cheat and he hates women (which we also hate) but we love you Manny!"------------->Manny hears another voice. Manny: "God told me I was going to lose." [Point Jupiter]

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”

~Soren Kierkegaard~
            OMG. Laughing my ass off. I love Kierkegaard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              You seriously telling me you dont know who the are young Manny fans spamming this forum every day , come on buddy , you are all fishing with half a story , dont forget to tell us what official people tell you !

Get mainstream media on side .
              http://www.nytix.com/Links/TV/articl...acontacts.html

Start here and ask somebody they will tell you who you need to contact .

https://www.usa.gov/branches-of-government

https://search.usa.gov/search?utf8=%...&commit=Search
              wow! you provide lists of x, y and z to answer questions requiring definite answers...dodging and weaving and playing smart with dumb ass suggestion...

floyd's fans should compel him to clear himself of this iv mess...he is the champion of cleaning the sport, isn't he? and floyd's fans should support their tbe...in cleaning the sport...now move, flowmos! move! but but bring your bottles...please!

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                wow! you provide lists of x, y and z to answer questions requiring definite answers...dodging and weaving and playing smart with dumb ass suggestion...

floyd's fans should compel him to clear himself of this iv mess...he is the champion of cleaning the sport, isn't he? and floyd's fans should support their tbe...in cleaning the sport...now move, flowmos! move! but but bring your bottles...please!
                Come on , I gave you somewhere to go with this , all you want to do is go around in circles in a forum , Floyd gave his reasons to the authority's and they cleared him , if you or any of Mannys fans have hard evidence then go and use it against Mayweather mainstream media would love for you to have something tangible they can bite into thats their job , what is stopping you making some phone calls to the right people ?

I believe the reason you wont contact anybody from mainstream media or government sporting authorities is because all you Manny fans combined have nothing but hot air , NOTHING .

Do you see what Im seeing , just a small group of fans mostly very young fans crying in a forum day after day because their hero lost , and they are crying after 5 years of telling us how their hero was going to destroy Mayweather , what is the point of all this , what are your trying to achieve by crying every day in here ? youre not convincing us of anything so what is the point of all this ?

Serious questions can you answer them honestly and directly not go off in another direction ?

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post

TBE! The Best Exemption :: TUE
                  But myth busters need to get to the bottom of this.
                  And calculate the force of that Titanic shot that put PAC out cold.
                  If a similar force applied to a baseball/power hitter context would Marquez have blasted a home run? Knocked the leather off the ball?? These questions need to be determined.
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 10-12-2015, 09:15 AM.

Comment

but first you have to answer this supported by facts.

who administered IV on Floyd?

was this really his first time using IV after weigh in or the first time he was caught red handed?

Comment

no problem you can have all my points plus this account.

if Floyd is not found guilty.

on one condition.

same span of time from when Lance was suspected of doping till Lance admitted he was doping on oprah, deal?

if Floyd is guilty i will have your account and your points too

Comment

Working...
                      X