Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
    Why did you say fish and chips? What were you trying to prove? Are you racist?

-- Rath
    do you have pubic hair on your head?

let see if you can see what i am trying to prove and is that racist?

is poochiao and poochie not a racist remark?
    Last edited by Rath; 10-11-2015, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      what is the point of you wasting time explaining things then ending up with this statement?

you could have said this earlier and then shut up.
      this is what they do...

when cornered, they want you to do this and do that...

they could not move their tbe and champion of cleaning the sport to prove himself clean...

one only has to go back to the pac lawsuit and that floyd went to an amicable settlement when pac's lawyers demanded for floyd's test results...that is not a red flag...that is a fact...

Comment

do you have pubic hair on your head?

let see if you can see what i am trying to prove and is that racist?
        Can you show me a picture of that on my head or anyone's head? How come you won't let us know if you are racist? Why do you use those terms/words? What was your point? What were you trying to prove?

-- Rath

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
          this is what they do...

when cornered, they want you to do this and do that...

they could not move their tbe and champion of cleaning the sport to prove himself clean...

one only has to go back to the pac lawsuit and that floyd went to an amicable settlement when pac's lawyers demanded for floyd's test results...that is not a red flag...that is a fact...

USADA debunked that. Oh, it's fun watching you mourners!

In July and August of 2012, USADA produced a total of 2,695 pages of documents to representatives for Mr. Pacquiao and Mr. Mayweather in response to the subpoena from Mr. Pacquiao’s legal counsel.

Comment

Can you show me a picture of that on my head or anyone's head? How come you won't let us know if you are racist? Why do you use those terms/words? What was your point? What were you trying to prove?

-- Rath
            i said my favorite british snack is fish and chips

who cares if it means anything i am entitled to type anything i want.

floyd fans type senselessly why can't i?

now is poochiao or poochie a racist remark?

Comment

Oh, so now it's complex to take a flight or start up an internet campaign to go protest outside the NSAC office? Why are you not encouraging others? Occupy Wall Street began in NY, but it spread around the world. You can do the same. The protesters didn't just give up and cry and mourn everyday, using complexity as an excuse to do nothing. They went out and fought for justice.
              again, you misunderstood...

deliberately or not, it reflects on you...

very badly...ha ha ha ha

Comment

USADA debunked that. Oh, it's fun watching you mourners!
                that does not deny the fact that Floyd settled the lawsuit and made public apology that they never accused Pac of doping

Comment

i said my favorite british snack is fish and chips

who cares if it means anything i am entitled to type anything i want.

floyd fans type senselessly why can't i?

now is poochiao or poochie a racist remark?
                  Can you show us how you used fish and chips in a sentence? And did you clarify that it's your favorite British snack before making the comment and during the comment? Is it under the rules that you can type anything you want? Is Froid a racist remark?

-- Rath

Comment

Can you show us how you used fish and chips in a sentence? And did you clarify that it's your favorite British snack before making the comment and during the comment? Is it under the rules that you can type anything you want? Is Froid a racist remark?

-- Rath
                    answer my question, is poochiao or poochie not a racist remark?

Comment

answer my question, is poochiao or poochie not a racist remark?
                      Why don't you answer my questions?

-- Rath

Comment

Working...
                      X