Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    lol.

medical condition: A disease, illness or injury; any physiologic, mental or psychological condition or disorder (e.g., orthopaedic; visual, speech or hearing impairments; cerebral palsy; epilepsy; muscular dystrophy; multiple sclerosis; cancer; coronary artery disease; diabetes; mental ******ation; emotional or mental illness; specific learning disabilities; HIV disease; TB; drug addiction; alcoholism). A biological or psychological state which is within the range of normal human variation is not a medical condition.
    The other day, I was explaining what "contributed to" meant and now I need to explain "medical condition".

Look, tell me this. If Floyd had a severe enough medical condition (oops, I said the words) that required medical assistance and an IV had to be used to inject a substance into Floyd, do you not think that the NSAC wants to know about all that being that it occurred so close to the fight?

Secondly, there is another section that brings up injections. So there are 2 sections on the form that Floyd had to divulge to NSAC but did not.

As for your definition, it appears that you are confused and thinking about chronic medical conditions(or illness) but what Floyd supposedly had was an acute medical condition. Furthermore, if you agree with me that Floyd did NOT have a medical condition then you are agreeing with me that he never required an IV in the first place!!! Its your call.

"A biological or psychological state which is within the range of normal human variation is not a medical condition"

"Acute care is a branch of secondary health care where a patient receives active but short-term treatment for a severe injury or episode of illness, an urgent medical condition, or during recovery from surgery.[1][2] In medical terms, care for acute health conditions is the opposite from chronic care, or longer term care"

Last edited by ADP02; 10-06-2015, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      "A biological or psychological state which is within the range of normal human variation is not a medical condition."

now, that statement above presents a very complex situation as far as the iv scandal is concerned...

was floyd in any form or manner in a medical condition to warrant giving him an iv infusion? more than the allowed volume? was it an emergency case - very severe dehydration?
      I just posted something similar. They are caught in a bind now. If it was within "normal human variations" then Floyd never required an IV.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        This is not about a win. You can't even get a win. Its a non-win situation. In fact, Floyd fans are bringing this up more than Manny fans. Even when we discuss what occurred on May 1st, Floyd fans deflect by saying that all Manny fans want is a win. That is not the case and would not happen either way.

So stop reverting back to the fight because that is another topic and another thread. If you want to talk about that in another thread, man I'm all game but AGAIN, this is a thread that deals with Floyd's IV scandal. Unless you are just trying to deflect like every other Floyd fan likes to do.

As for you Floyd fans hating the accusations. Again, let me know how many Floyd fans said that since 2009 when this topic came up by Floyd fans concerning Manny. Remember, with no IVs, no probable positive tests, no Memo being consulted .......
        Actually, again, no this isn't another topic, and yes this is absolutely about a win. Which actually equals out to a protracted effort attempting to discredit Floyd Mayweather by whatever means possible. There's nothing to "deflect" except a mindless herd of butt hurt Pac fans that are themselves trying to deflect away from the fact that their "god' looked all too human.

I understand this feels like some manner of vindication to Pac fans that were wounded by allegations leveled at him in 2009. I remember so well how Manny's fans fought tooth and nail to say Manny's skills were from above instead of a bottle. Now in this final moment, after Manny was schooled come the crumbs of "validation" aka a serious concern about Floyd supposidly doping. Okay.

The thing is, when people criticize a guy no matter what he does, so called "legitimate concerns" are lost in the maelstrom. I just have a hard time believing a guy like Floyd would risk everything roiding up to fight My Little Pony. A guy knocked cold by a guy Mayweather could have beat with his eyes closed.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          lol.

You don't even know what you're contextualizing. Try reading the earlier posts...

''medical questionaire.'' Asking if Floyd has a medical condition.

You guys are dorks.

The fact that Koncz is Pac's advisor and signing it... simplest form on the planet...as if Pac has never filled out a NSAC form.... then as the world beats on Top Rank's dumb excuses Koncz takes the blame.

Seriously, you guys are a bunch of dorks.
          the fact that you mentioned koncz and did not answer my questions show how weak your position is regarding this thread topic....

keep on weaving...

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
            Actually, again, no this isn't another topic, and yes this is absolutely about a win. Which actually equals out to a protracted effort attempting to discredit Floyd Mayweather by whatever means possible. There's nothing to "deflect" except a mindless herd of butt hurt Pac fans that are themselves trying to deflect away from the fact that their "god' looked all too human.

I understand this feels like some manner of vindication to Pac fans that were wounded by allegations leveled at him in 2009. I remember so well how Manny's fans fought tooth and nail to say Manny's skills were from above instead of a bottle. Now in this final moment, after Manny was schooled come the crumbs of "validation" aka a serious concern about Floyd supposidly doping. Okay.

The thing is, when people criticize a guy no matter what he does, so called "legitimate concerns" are lost in the maelstrom. I just have a hard time believing a guy like Floyd would risk everything roiding up to fight My Little Pony. A guy knocked cold by a guy Mayweather could have beat with his eyes closed.
            "Actually, again, no this isn't another topic, and yes this is absolutely about a win."

simply put, the iv scandal is really about cheating...

so do you mean cheating to win?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              This thread is to keep the incessant crying by Pacquiao fans from spilling all over the front page like it has in the past.
              the ivy scandal...it is now about fans? keep on weaving...

Comment

"Divert the issue from what?"

are you trying to be blind or stupid not to understand what this thread topic is all about?

is this thread not about the iv scandal? is it about pac?

the organizations that exonerated floyd are also involved and cleared floyd just to cover their own asses..
                This IVgate doesn't actually exist in the real world. Only here, where certain fans refuse to move on.

Two possibilities

1st. Floyd cheated and beat PAC. But nothing will happen or change.
                So get over it. Or stay stuck in denial.

2nd. Floyd didn't cheat and beat PAC easily.
                Get over it, or stay stuck in denial.

You may be absolutely correct, but nothing has happened, & nothing will happen about the IV issue.

Disney song

Let it go...... Let it go.... One armed PAC lost anyway. Let it go........
                He was beaten easily

End song fade to black & roll credits...

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post

Wrong. This is a thread based on a report made by Hauser not a Manny fan or Floyd fan. The report did not mention that Manny should get the win.

Also, while I disagree with your perception of the fight, people said similarly to you about Lance Armstrong or Barry Bonds and so on.
                  - "They have nothing on Lance. They are haters because an American went over to France and beat them and they can't handle it. There is no proof ... "
                  - "Investigations found nothing. It was all hard work" - Lance Armstrong

Bonds denies steroid use and says,
                  - "They can test me every day if they choose to."
                  - "It [the steroid scandal] doesn't faze me at all."
                  - "There isn't anybody investigating me, as far as I know."
                  - "My records aren't going anywhere. I'll be fine, trust me."
                  - "I'm glad this is finally happening. They'll get the results and it will clear my name. It'll show that there's nothing behind what I've been doing [on the field] all year."
                  - There's no such thing as an asterisk in baseball,"
                  - Fans say Bond's baseball hitting is about skills and eye-hand coordination not PEDs.

Just because Floyd beat Marquez does not mean anything. Joe Frazier always gave Ali fits but Ali KOd Foreman but Foreman easily beat Frazier.
                  Manny did better against Hatton, Cotto, Mosley, Oscar.

Remember that even according to his own father, Floyd fought scared against Manny.

Comment

"Actually, again, no this isn't another topic, and yes this is absolutely about a win."

simply put, the iv scandal is really about cheating...

so do you mean cheating to win?
                    No it isn't actually, it's about getting Mayweather at all costs. If I believed for a second this "groundswell" of opinion were about cheating that's what I'd be referencing. However I'm not buying it. All one need do is look at the people championing the allegations.

I don't believe in "cheating" but I don't believe very much in the same old cast of Mayweather critics stepping up and claiming moral indignation at this point. Please, we're not all brand new.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Wrong. This is a thread based on a report made by Hauser not a Manny fan or Floyd fan. The report did not mention that Manny should get the win.

Also, while I disagree with your perception of the fight, people said similarly to you about Lance Armstrong or Barry Bonds and so on.
                      - "They have nothing on Lance. They are haters because an American went over to France and beat them and they can't handle it. There is no proof ... "
                      - "Investigations found nothing. It was all hard work" - Lance Armstrong

Bonds denies steroid use and says,
                      - "They can test me every day if they choose to."
                      - "It [the steroid scandal] doesn't faze me at all."
                      - "There isn't anybody investigating me, as far as I know."
                      - "My records aren't going anywhere. I'll be fine, trust me."
                      - "I'm glad this is finally happening. They'll get the results and it will clear my name. It'll show that there's nothing behind what I've been doing [on the field] all year."
                      - There's no such thing as an asterisk in baseball,"
                      - Fans say Bond's baseball hitting is about skills and eye-hand coordination not PEDs.

Just because Floyd beat Marquez does not mean anything. Joe Frazier always gave Ali fits but Ali KOd Foreman but Foreman easily beat Frazier.
                      Manny did better against Hatton, Cotto, Mosley, Oscar.

Remember that even according to his own father, Floyd fought scared against Manny.
                      You should learn to read threads and posts before commenting, this is what this thread is based on:

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      Anytime A topic is BLOWN up and it takes up half the threads on the front page, we make a sticky until it blows over.

Questions? Post here

Comments? Post here

New article came out? Post it here

BPP Will post new changes to the story as they come out.

Comment

Working...
                      X