Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    How long did it for Lance Armstrong to finally confess? Like 10+ years? Oh i think we cannot let this train stop.
    Jubei???? Nihonjin jya nai desho???'
    Anime daisuki chigau?

You like Samurai Champloo???

Am I wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I think the same way! I can see that my daughter is just reflecting the culture she is being raised in! PAC carried the weight of his nation on his shoulders, and fights for the money, and his fans. I have spent over a year in the Philippines, so I get parts of the culture from direct interaction. But I was el espanol, even though I am American. Floyd owes no debt of obligation to fight until Manny wins, neither does Marquez.

I am noticing how little my Pinoy brothers are not attacking me via email now! I am not against Manny, but he lost! Floyd out fought him, and our thought him. Floyd out thinks his opponents, engages, and disengages when he decides! Ring generalship master! Floyd alluded to this on the post fight interview! He is really an amazing bed endive fighter! Rigo is awesome too!

But Papa me, I got to be real with my daughter, Santa doesn't exist, & manny lost! I gotta bring her to the harsh reality, PAC lost! That is life! No IV controversy will change that! I gotta keep it real! That is what I do, or strive to do!

But thanks for your views!!
      I blame Top Rank for all of it. Arum clearly took advantage of Manny Pacquiao throughout his career, and I'm more than sure deep inside Pac's heart when he's sitting alone on his couch and thinks, had it could've been different or was it worth it, because not everything is about money for some.... Even the biggest, of whatever profession, that get caught up in a spotlight for situations they have no control over, start to reminisce and reflect on their life. We're all human. It's natural. Manny is aware of all the circumstances as of late and it's a lot of weight to carry vs before.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        I blame Top Rank for all of it. Arum clearly took advantage of Manny Pacquiao throughout his career, and I'm more than sure deep inside Pac's heart when he's sitting alone on his couch and thinks, had it could've been different or was it worth it, because not everything is about money for some.... Even the biggest, of whatever profession, that get caught up in a spotlight for situations they have no control over, start to reminisce and reflect on their life. We're all human. It's natural. Manny is aware of all the circumstances as of late and it's a lot of weight to carry vs before.

Well said! Floyd was lucky to get away from that blood sucking old school fool! De la Hoya too! I don't know if Haymon is good or not, but I like his style, those pimps(promoters)
        Have gotten used to running game on their boxers! They are just happy to get a pay check, and grateful to whoever threw them their first bone! Don King like all promoters will ride that horse until it is done. On to the new one!

Glad you understand my emotional connection to PAC, and the PI. I am not Balikbayan, but almost! My Pinoy brothers will know what I am talking about!

But I grew up boxing, my whole family loves boxing, my grand father was a semi pro back in the day, got paid. It kept his day job!

Manny just lost! I don't know about any shoulder injury, or Floyd & so called IV masking PED stew! But manny just lost! Arum talks a lot iof stuff about a guy that put out lots of money in his pockets!

I have seen too many fighters get worked, but it is up to them!

I don't need a rematch! The PI needs it! Marquez hurt the PI bad when he stopped Manny. I hope manny does his best, and that is all! I hope he retires, and keeps some of his money for himself. Pero, hay muchos problems en las Filipinas! There are lots of problems in the Philippines. Socioeconomic ones, and PAC has taken on a lot of the hopes of his country!

But boxing is boxing, I am a boxing fan, let the best man win, always! Siempre!

Comment

• Back to boxing!! Forgive me everyone
          for bringing my personal, highly biased view into the sport I love!

I love boxing, and gotta keep it real! To be fair to all the guys who have their all, and deserve honest criticism!

They chose their career, so keep it real!

Comment

The burden of proof you are placing on others is complete illogical!
            It was USADA and team Froid that claimed their was an RN and later claimed a paramedic when they realized that there is no RN in Froids entourage. The burden of proof is on USADA, team Froid, and those who argue that there was an RN/paramedic to prove the existence of an RN and/or paramedic. Until there is proof there was no RN/Paramedic.
            Last edited by GTTofAK; 09-25-2015, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Back to boxing!!
              If you want to get back to boxing there are plenty of other threads you miserable piece of ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
                If you want to get back to boxing there are plenty of other threads you miserable piece of ****.
                Why? Why do you have to be like that!
                Real easy to be a bad dude online!

Look, it actually furthers your point if you just stick to facts! I get it, you are emotional, nobody can resist your power, wisdom, or knowledge! We all fear you on this site! I hesitate to type more.... God forbid..... Please don't hurt us normal human beings!!!

Show mercy great one, but please let me stay on this thread. Please don't use your infinite power on me. We all submit to your online power insults! God forbid you ever have to face anyone! I mean face to face, so great one, put down that pipe, give up your pipe dreams, keep flipping burgers, and pick me up in Manila on the 15th of December, we will be great friends! Save your talk, cuz I am terrified, God forbid, you show up with your coconut cart!!

Tu mamas!

Just trying to see my daughter! I got another on the way, pick me up, we will be tight! Take me to San Lorenzo village in makati, and we kick it! Or if you are in Cali, we hook up, discuss our differences, Vallejo, San Jose, daily city, San Francisco, oak town.

But bro, why you so angry?? It is unnatural. I go to my hometown 2 times a year, San Jose, we can do the cinco de mayo parade, it is popping off in San Jose! You will like it! All kinds of locos running amok, you will fit right in! I can introduce you to some really solid homies! We throw bomb ass parties in the east side, near story and King road, or at la raza park! Bad ass heinas, you will like them!

But chill, let's focus on bicycles boxing!
                Just boxing! Can we do that??
                Last edited by Zaroku; 09-25-2015, 11:09 AM.

Comment

The burden of proof you are placing on others is complete illogical!

You are advancing a position, it is up to you, to prove yourself right!

Not for anyone to prove you wrong!

Look up logical fallacies and prove me wrong!

Try to prove me wrong??? You can't!
                  Look it up!

But if you were a true PAC fan you would look it up and prove me wrong!

am i the one who siad there was paramedic?

am i the one who said there was Registered Nurse?

i gave them the benefit of the doubt so

I ask them what is the RN's name,

they can not rpovide.

From that i said

There was no paramedic

there was no nurse

prove me wrong

don't need genius to answer that

burden of proof my behind
                  Last edited by Rath; 09-25-2015, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
                    It was USADA and team Froid that claimed their was an RN and later claimed a paramedic when they realized that there is no RN in Froids entourage. The burden of proof is on USADA, team Froid, and those who argue that there was an RN/paramedic to prove the existence of an RN and/or paramedic. Until there is proof there was no RN/Paramedic.
                    Lay out your case, not your insults! Save those for another time, you feel me player. Save those for more intimate discussions!!

But in the meantime, while you try to grow a pair, please lay out your points logically & and methodically!!!

New rule, if you gotta insult anyone, you got issues? Need a man hug baby boy??

Comment

Lay out your case, not your insults! Save those for another time, you feel me player. Save those for more intimate discussions!!

But in the meantime, while you try to grow a pair, please lay out your points logically & and methodically!!!

New rule, if you gotta insult anyone, you got issues? Need a man hug baby boy??

your style is for cheap forums and cheap posters.

that's all you are

and that's you'll ever be

Comment

Working...
                      X