Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    it's RETROACTIVE to APRIL 30th 2015

LOL

go on don't let me interrupt you
    Prove yourself right!
    Send the links!
    Do it!

Would love to read it! Hopefully you can maintain your credibility by providing links!

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
      That's all you gotta say? Didn't know that the fighter got caught three times huh? I knew you didn't do your homework as usual and got owned by your own example.

I also love how you found that L graphic. You discover L's for yourself all the time!

He actually passed the first and last WADA-accredited lab test, which the NSAC refused to acknowledge. The second test was done by an independent drug testing agency, and for one out of three tests to have been positive is improbable. If the second test was positive, then the third test also had to be. That's how marijuana testing works, a level of 300 takes between 2 and 6 weeks just to get below 25.

It's physically impossible to smoke marijuana after 7:12 and before 10:38, then somehow have it completely out of your system by 11:55, which is the time span that the last two tests were administered. The NSAC didn't take any of that into account and neither are you.

Once again, the NSAC is a joke and you're an even bigger joke for putting so much trust in them.

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
        He actually passed the first and last WADA-accredited lab test, which the NSAC refused to acknowledge. The second test was done by an independent drug testing agency, and for one out of three tests to have been positive is improbable. If the second test was positive, then the third test also had to be. That's how marijuana testing works, a level of 300 takes between 2 and 6 weeks just to get below 25.

It's physically impossible to smoke marijuana after 7:12 and before 10:38, then somehow have it completely out of your system by 11:55, which is the time span that the last two tests were administered. The NSAC didn't take any of that into account and neither are you.

Once again, the NSAC is a joke and you're an even bigger joke for putting so much trust in them.
        You don't seem to get it. He got caught with positive 3 times in history, meaning in separate years. And that is why he got hit with such a severe penalty.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
          You don't seem to get it. He got caught with positive 3 times in history, meaning in separate years. And that is why he got hit with such a severe penalty.
          What you don't seem to understand is that he passed both WADA-accredited lab tests. Regardless, he tested positive in the past for 'marijuana', let that sink in for a moment.

Comment

• My daughter who lives in Makati wants me to make Mayweather fight PAC again. She is just a 8 year old!

I want Floyd to give Manny a rematch!
            That is from the heart! With whatever testing is the most stringent!

I want this! But I know I have no power to make it happen! I hope he comes back, and fights Manny and clears all this up! But that is my heart!

Floyd is his own man, I can't make him fight Manny again! I wish I could!

Please no insulting comments! That would be sad!

Comment

• We can teach dogs and cats tricks, but we really can't TALK to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                We can teach dogs and cats tricks, but we really can't TALK to them.
                Agreed, but my dogs are sharp!
                I wish I could see a rematch, but if manny lost again my daughter would be sad.

As a boxing fan, I think Floyd won easily. As a dad, I hope he gives Manny a rematch and loses!

But as a fan, let the best man win! That is the last word! I think the best fighter won! I don't think a rematch would be different!

Comment

• How long did it for Lance Armstrong to finally confess? Like 10+ years? Oh i think we cannot let this train stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Agreed, but my dogs are sharp!
                    I wish I could see a rematch, but if manny lost again my daughter would be sad.

As a boxing fan, I think Floyd won easily. As a dad, I hope he gives Manny a rematch and loses!

But as a fan, let the best man win! That is the last word! I think the best fighter won! I don't think a rematch would be different!
                    At one time I could've said that Pacquiao was a great fighter, but when you look at the history of Top Rank scripted excuses and that they never have a logical reason to have not wanted WADA back in 2010 vs Floyd is truly suspect. It shows Floyd's awareness of blood testing, again he was an Olympian, and it catches even the best in the business off guard.

That's the biggest denial between Floyd and Arum, and Farrakhan said it best, even though it's obvious. Bob Arum and Hauser are too old for this new generation. Back in the day you could get away with things a lot easier, but the sport has grown. People seem to forget that boxing matches were casually fixed as it was a part of the culture. That approach was mainly geared to a live on site audience, but it evolved into television and the power of editing.

Floyd beat Pac in the same fashion he always does. I was hoping Pac could raise the stakes, but Pac was just too conservative or non confident. Had Pacquiao doubled his rate, PERHAPS, it would've been a different story, but when the opportunity is there, WHY miss it?

Pacquiao thinks boxing fans are simple minded. The proof is when he talks. Pac vs De La Hoya, 6 million purse. Pac vs Cotto, 22 million purse. Pac vs Margarito, 20 million purse. The catchweight phenomenon.

Then, when Pac fights Floyd finally, for a 100+ million purse, he casually states, ''I'm not worried for Floyd. I was more worried with De La Hoya, Cotto, and Margarito.'' You think? You're about to get the biggest Payday, of course your mentality is not worried... lol And then, in classic Top Rank style, an excuse after a loss. Top Rank's religious approach that it's impossible for Pacquiao to lose even though he's been KO'd 3 times quite nasty.

THis is why a rematch between Floyd and Pac is totally out of the question. I don't want to see a ''hero fighter'' with a sore loser mentality given a rematch due to disrespect.

Plain and simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      At one time I could've said that Pacquiao was a great fighter, but when you look at the history of Top Rank scripted excuses and that they never have a logical reason to have not wanted WADA back in 2010 vs Floyd is truly suspect. It shows Floyd's awareness of blood testing, again he was an Olympian, and it catches even the best in the business off guard.

That's the biggest denial between Floyd and Arum, and Farrakhan said it best, even though it's obvious. Bob Arum and Hauser are too old for this new generation. Back in the day you could get away with things a lot easier, but the sport has grown. People seem to forget that boxing matches were casually fixed as it was a part of the culture. That approach was mainly geared to a live on site audience, but it evolved into television and the power of editing.

Floyd beat Pac in the same fashion he always does. I was hoping Pac could raise the stakes, but Pac was just too conservative or non confident. Had Pacquiao doubled his rate, PERHAPS, it would've been a different story, but when the opportunity is there, WHY miss it?

Pacquiao thinks boxing fans are simple minded. The proof is when he talks. Pac vs De La Hoya, 6 million purse. Pac vs Cotto, 22 million purse. Pac vs Margarito, 20 million purse. The catchweight phenomenon.

Then, when Pac fights Floyd finally, for a 100+ million purse, he casually states, ''I'm not worried for Floyd. I was more worried with De La Hoya, Cotto, and Margarito.'' You think? You're about to get the biggest Payday, of course your mentality is not worried... lol And then, in classic Top Rank style, an excuse after a loss. Top Rank's religious approach that it's impossible for Pacquiao to lose even though he's been KO'd 3 times quite nasty.

THis is why a rematch between Floyd and Pac is totally out of the question. I don't want to see a ''hero fighter'' with a sore loser mentality given a rematch due to disrespect.

Plain and simple.
                      I think the same way! I can see that my daughter is just reflecting the culture she is being raised in! PAC carried the weight of his nation on his shoulders, and fights for the money, and his fans. I have spent over a year in the Philippines, so I get parts of the culture from direct interaction. But I was el espanol, even though I am American. Floyd owes no debt of obligation to fight until Manny wins, neither does Marquez.

I am noticing how little my Pinoy brothers are not attacking me via email now! I am not against Manny, but he lost! Floyd out fought him, and our thought him. Floyd out thinks his opponents, engages, and disengages when he decides! Ring generalship master! Floyd alluded to this on the post fight interview! He is really an amazing bed endive fighter! Rigo is awesome too!

But Papa me, I got to be real with my daughter, Santa doesn't exist, & manny lost! I gotta bring her to the harsh reality, PAC lost! That is life! No IV controversy will change that! I gotta keep it real! That is what I do, or strive to do!

But thanks for your views!!

Comment

Working...
                      X