No announcement yet.

Common sense' Manny Pacquiao has used PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
    LMAO almost forgot about that. That was pretty bad.

But I'll give Mayweather this, Pac's head did get bigger... even though I don't think that he gained the weight much quicker than Floyd.

EDIT: Huh, I guess people weren't lying about his voice having been way less deep back then. And he was talking about Pac/Mosley in the video, meaning this couldnt be any earlier than May 2011, when Mayweather was 34.
    Pac's a walking candy apple!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      overwhelming evidence that floyd hid PED use=floyd is clean

pac moved up a bunch of divisions=he must he cheating
      The entire Floyd/Pac fiasco has been a complete disgrace. Not only did he wait 6 years for Pac to fade a suffer the worst KO in history, but he roided to beat qa faded Pac, has been lying this entire time about his weight to avoid real 154s, and he besmirched Pac's good name.

Pac is a legitimate legend and will go down in history like Roberto Duran has. Floyd will faded away and go broke, and take the ultimate L.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        And here the drug testing drained Floyd. The Floydboys were laughing at Pacquiao with jokes of blood draining, Floyd had to be hooked up to 750ml of IV dosage to overcome that.

And the way Ellerbe says "it's just rehydration, just rehydration, nothing out of the ordinary" when the rules say it's only to be administered in special cases during medical emergencies, the way Ellerbe talks it seems like there was no emergency, Floyd just wanted some IV to maximize performance, and USADA said "sure, whatever you want boss". I mean, I further get that feeling when Floyd says some guys take pedialyte, like he also could have simply done the same to rehydrate, but I guess he just felt like getting the IV. So he got it.
        Floyd doesnt look drained or dehydrated, no way in hell do you need 750 mill IV no way unless you look like this malnourished or have a severe illness or flu and bed ridden.

Comment

Working...
        X