Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Statement on Drug Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saline and vitimen's area masking agent this pile of poop is dirty as poop. cheater

Comment

Who else aside from Donaire has done 365 random testing?

Comment

Originally posted by wlliam View Post
        So Floyd popped hot for PEDS? I just cant wrap my head around exactly why this is a big deal bcuz saline and vitamins arent exactly PEDS. An athlete using an IV isnt unheard of bcuz many use as a form of recovery. You know how crappy and exhausted you feel after hitn the gym? An IV bag helps to replenish bcuz its hard to hold down fluids after over-exertion. Personally ive done this a number of times, even for a hangover. The amount that Floyd used isnt alot especially when you consider that a standard IV bag is 1000Mls.
        What he used wasn't illegal it's that he used too much apparently and these internet nurses say iv can only be used for masking peds. No way an elite athlete would need to recover via iv. He coulda just drank water doe

Comment

Poop. You poopmouth, with poop out of your mouth! The article I read said that when it's over a certain amount of cc's that it's typically used as a masking agent for drug testing--and that Floyd was 5 times over the legal amount of cc's. Pretty Boy Steroid?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            What he used wasn't illegal it's that he used too much apparently and these internet nurses say iv can only be used for masking peds. No way an elite athlete would need to recover via iv. He coulda just drank water doe
            internet nurses?

you mean victor conte and lance armstrong.

you're doing quite well today hanz considering the circumstances.

Hanz boobie,

you're floyd's white knight!

Comment

I kinda laughed too!!!

Originally posted by JStill Unbiased View Post
              Can't lie, I laughed.
              I kinda laughed too!!!
              Funny Pic!!!!
              LOL!!

Comment

the tags are hilarious! lol

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  Who else aside from Donaire has done 365 random testing?
                  There might be another that I just can't think of at the moment, but Donaire is the true "say no to PED's" crusader.

Comment

He can say what he wants. He cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      If he walks around at 150 why would he need all that to rehydrate?
                      This is far more evidence of Ped use than anything PAC has done
                      Yet you all crucified him and labeled him as a cheat with no fawking evidence
                      Hell even I thought PAC was suspect.
                      It's obvious floydie was and is pedding
                      Oh well fawk it they all do it I guess

Comment

Working...
                      X