Comments Thread For: Mayweather Under Hot Fire Over USADA/IV Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
    Edit Tags Tags
    banned , black america riots , boxing , fight , floyd , floyd n roger dp larry , fluids , hauser: , illegal , larry eats mens anus , mayweather , pacquiao , pinoy victory parade , pinoys r still tiny penis , pinoys worship blacks , received , red cyclone is devastated , report: , thomas , trust , usada=racist , usada?

lmao.
    holly shit

Comment

Edit Tags Tags
      banned , black america riots , boxing , fight , floyd , floyd n roger dp larry , fluids , hauser: , illegal , larry eats mens anus , mayweather , pacquiao , pinoy victory parade , pinoys r still tiny penis , pinoys worship blacks , received , red cyclone is devastated , report: , thomas , trust , usada=racist , usada?

lmao.
      wowzer...that made me fking laugh out loud for real!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitchell Kane View Post
        Bob Bennett, NSAC:

http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/...pacquiao-fight

Lance Pugmire @latimespugmire · 10m10 minutes ago
        Told by Nevada commission members that UFC fighter Frank Mir similarly obtained a TUE from USADA last week that Nevada ruled inadmissible.
        And? What's your point? Floyd Mayweather and USADA are two mutually exclusive en******. It is not Floyd's responsibility to do USADA's due diligence. USADA knew they were to go through the NSAC for approval. They didn't. How is that Mayeather's fault?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          i don't know anything about this subject.

what's the significance of floyd's testosterone-epitestosterone ratio being 0.69 in 2011 and 0.80 in 2013?
          You t/e ratio should decline as you age, not increase. and that is a huge increase.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            I'm convinced now, Hauser is ADP.
            I GOT CAUGHT ..... JUST LIKE Floyd!

I knew there was something fishy ............ a true IV scandal !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thaman2x View Post
              And? What's your point? Floyd Mayweather and USADA are two mutually exclusive en******. It is not Floyd's responsibility to do USADA's due diligence. USADA knew they were to go through the NSAC for approval. They didn't. How is that Mayeather's fault?
              Floyd pays them. The question is, how much of it is under the table, or in a dark alley?

Comment

• Fought the best of his era in their prime, fought everywhere around the world, beat everyone, and did it without IV fluid injections to mask PED-use

-said no one ever about Floyd Mayweather

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  You t/e ratio should decline as you age, not increase. and that is a huge increase.
                  i thought the amount was suspicious.

ppl saying the limit is 5.0

having 0.6-0.8 is low and it hints "MASKING" testosterone levels.

i dunno. i don't know anything about this crap.

Comment

You've got to be ****ing kidding me?
                    go to the floyd/ellerbe fighthype video thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calabis View Post
                      Saline and Vitamin C yet ignores Toradol Manny requested.....we all know this numbs your body out and increases ur ability to take damage. How long has he been using that crap?
                      #1 Torodol is a local anasthetic, meaning it would only effect the injury site injected.

#2 They applied for permission before the fight, and were denied, and thus didnt take it.

#3 Floyd did what he wanted, then asked for permission after the fight, and managed to receive a "theraputic use exemption" for a procedure that only qualifies for TUE when administered at the hospital. He did it at his home.

#4 Victor Conte should be trusted in things about IV masking and T/E Ratio, an rehydration. He made his name in doping with Cyclists. Which involved masking active drug use while in competition.

"Vitamins" for "Rehydration" sounds a lot like "Masking agents" for "doping program".

Not trying to witch hunt in anyway. Im sure both of them were probably bending the rules, and Pacquiao was definitely on HGH, as indicated by the massive growth of his skull over time.

I also know with a degree of certainty that atleast earlier in his career, Floyd was using steroids for recovery, as I know the person who was procuring them for him. It was one of his sparring partners. They also procured steroids for Deigo Corrales.

Comment

Working...
                      X