No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Under Hot Fire Over USADA/IV Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Yea because if either failed a test the other would get more like 50 mil LOL only a sucker (PAC and koncz) would want that deal. Arum even agreed with floyd
    Just curious, which one is it? Did FLoyd use IV and Saline like Armstrong did to mask PEDS or does he lie and really not weigh what he says he weighs?

Comment

• Good..they got your @sssss ...to be extinct

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        That top pic isn't even from their real weigh in it's a photoshop
        Y'all are trying but the truth is out on LANCEWeather and to top it off he lost to a one armed man 7-5!

Keep trying hahaha

Da chicken was weighed in the balances and found wanting .

Don't fear he will pay his way out

Ole LANCEWeather hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
          Absolutely none. That's why it's laughable.
          Really, you sure you know what you are talking about Dr. Kagami? You really sure!

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          i love how hauser used to be one of the best respected boxing writers then he drops the oscar and floyd failed drug tests and was protected by usada(a for profit corporate company) article and suddenly he has no credibility whatsoever.

but hey lets trust a corporate for profit company and a guy who didnt graduate high school and is an ex convict.

those type of people are known as truth tellers in the world.

Right, the story speaks for itself. Floyd fans are out in force to attack the journalist, because that's what ou do when facts become stubborn. Hauser didn't make any outrageous claims, only that Floyd and the USADA bent the rules for Floyd.

The question is why, and that's what worries Floyd fans. His legacy is gonna be tainted for many.

Floyd fans can surely shut up about PAC doping, because this is much more damning that anecdotal getting old and losing power.

Originally posted by Calabis View Post
          Lmao that numbs hand, not entire body moron and last time I checked Manny put that on his list of things he has taken...or do u need a repost of his pre fight medical screening. Pacfans making themselves look dumber everyminute
          Right, not to mention LEGAL. AND, Manny didn't get it. How long has he used it, go wow. After the fight they claimed the injury was a lie. They can't stop spinning now.

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
          The same organization that supposedly destroyed Mayweathers's dirty tests ?
          OF COURSE THEY CAN BE TRUSTED
          Floyd has always been manufactured to make money. He thrives off of fan hate. If he was to sell fights just by those who like him, he wouldn't be the PPV attraction he is now.

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
          Pacquiao's Toradol=legal, denied because of presenting the request on fight night.

Mayweather's IV=illegal, administered one day before the fight, and cleared by using a loophole in the USADA contract by a TUE granted 20 days after the fight, which the NSAC says USADA has no right to grant.

This looks like evidence of blood doping by Mayweather IMO......like cyclists...

No wonder I've always said Mayweather's stamina is the one thing that really impresses me about him.
          You'll talking to a wall. Floyd fans look past the hitting women, and few PED's isn't going to shake their faith.

Comment

• Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
            Cut that sht out lol rematch is absolutely necessary
            Ole #48 whipped his azz even though he cheated you stupid dumbazz

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahmed_Ismail View Post
              If it was illegal why didn't anyone say anything about it at the time, why wait 4 months and Coincidentally 2 weeks before the fight to write the article?
              USADA and NSAC are in Floyd's back pocket. Lance Armstrong stopped paying USADA, so they exposed him.

Investigative journalism rarely catches and publishes the crime or the corruption immediately after it happened. It takes a lot of work and fact checking. Lawyers are involved.

Comment

• Mayweather is a cheat and NSAC allowed and did all intimidation's to Pacquiao.

Comment

• I'm still trying figure out why it was not made clear in that article that Hauser is an HBO employee. They made a minor mention at the bottom.

Hauser had a Q&A and was asked why he never did any articles on the allegations of Top Rank stealing money from Pacquiao and when a top accounting firm found improprieties they were fired by Arum and Koncz. Hauser said it was a "conflict of interest" because he was an employee of HBO.

To investigate Top Rank or Pacquiao is a conflict of interest, but to investigate Mayweather (because he's a Showtime fighter) is not.

That's the first problem.

The second problem is everybody is jumping the gun. I'm far from a Mayweather fan, but what did these alleged PEDs help him with (if he indeed even took PEDs)? Every boxer in with him said he can't punch for ****. Maidana said Broner was a harder puncher and physically stronger. Since Gatti (I think) Mayweather has not hurt or knocked down anyone other than Ortiz with a cheap shot. Even Pacquiao said he can't punch and only credited him for being fast and elusive. I've never heard of a boxer taking PEDs for speed.

Going back in history, almost every boxer busted for PEDs was busted for taking drugs related to strength or weight cutting/shredding their bodies.

Even when it comes to stamina, he barely throws any punches to ever get tired. Anyone could throw that little.

I love reading Hauser's stuff, but right or wrong, I don't like how this was done because it's an HBO employee who released this article on the eve of a Mayweather/Showtime Pay-Per-View event to intentionally hurt a weak show even further.

Hauser also never mentioned in that piece (like did in the BoxingScene piece two months ago) that he was banned from the Mayweather card but still watched it live because he had a ticket from HBO and he is very close with Pacquiao and is often seen sitting in his dressing room before a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahmed_Ismail View Post
                    If it was illegal why didn't anyone say anything about it at the time, why wait 4 months and Coincidentally 2 weeks before the fight to write the article?
                    Money dumbazz. Look at the veins popping in you pic haha. Da chicken came home to roost.

TBE has been cheating for years. He ought to give back his purse an apologize to the world then go to jail for five years on bread and water the insufferable arrogant cheating liar

Comment

• lol at flowmos crying everywhere

priceless hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X