Comments Thread For: Mayweather Under Hot Fire Over USADA/IV Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    So was Floyd dehydrated on May 1st?
    Yeah, apparently. For someone that walked around at 150 and is a year round gym rat, must be hell to get down to 147.

Comment

Cheating a$$ mofos!

Comment

The chickens are coming home to roost

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
          Is this checkmate?
          No, look at the result dates. 2011 and 2013. Nearly 2.5 years in-between.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
            the ****pullers are showing up not surprise you showed up first
            You ******ed children are pig ignorant , everybody is on the gear according to you fckn imbeciles , Ive never seen such a bunch of jerk offs in one place like in this forum no wonder the world is getting fcked over when morons are breeding like rabbits flooding the place with more morons .

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              Since Floyd's lawyer is questioning people's reading skills(Floyd must have **** his pants when he was in a room with this erudite):

Reading comprehension fail. Why is the bolded relevant? Hauser isn't questioning that the tests were high, he is questioning the consistency of it's low level and what it could imply backed up by the commentary of experts.

I then obviously use a bit of hyperbole to question the guy's reading comprehension of the point Hauser is trying to make, spelling it out for him

No acknowledgement of the complete misinterpratation of Hauser's intent, now just questions the CIR claim solely, and gives out the gem in bold.

Again, having to spell out the point Hauser is bringing up. No transparency makes USADA questionable, including their use of CIR, when only summaries are provided to the athletic comissions.

Then the guy gets offended when I keep making it clear that he didn't really read the article...if you speed read like a 5 year old and have the floyd glasses on, you didn't really read. Then uses typical 5 year old arguments to keep dodging the question of a huge red flag...ignore, focus on something else wah wah
              USADA uses CIR. Matter of fact, some major athletes were caught in recent times via CIR. Tyson Gaye (millionaire track star) was caught via CIR. Hauser doesn't document things like this though, conveniently.

Second, there is no anti-doping agency in the world that is 100% transparent. And this includes VADA.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                And not one credible link.
                he took it from the hauser article.

USADA informed NSAC about it weeks AFTER the fight. nevada told USADA not to do that anymore.

i don't think there was anything in the iv illegal. just that wada don't allow iv injection of it, and NSAC wasn't informed before or during.

i think the iv was just saline and vitamins. some have said it's a clear/flush though.

but i don't know anything about peds so can't say.

Comment

Yaaaaayyyy....more excuses for Pac turds

Comment

This reminded me of USADA waiting for a urine sample while Floyd walked around his house chugging a litre of water for 5-6 hours.

Comment

• Pacquiao injected salt water into his shoulder

Comment

Working...
                      X