Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Under Hot Fire Over USADA/IV Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Floyd had as many needles sticking out of him as he's had stuck into him he'd look like a fucking porcupine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

semantics.

they both used numbing agents.

they both used catchweights.

they both fight algieri berto level opponents yet one boxer is worse than the other when it comes to certain people and certain subjects.

floyd accused pac of ped use then turns around and hires the man's ariza shakes.

neither's fansbase has any moral leg to stand on when it comes to catchweights or alleged ped use.

SHUT YOUR FACE.
      Pretty Much, Pacquiao committed Perjury by lying about his shoulder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        actually this post is the 423 now
        Some posts were merged from another thread I believe

Comment

• Damn, damn, damn...

Sucks to be Floyd fan.

Comment

• under the radar means no one knows/sees it.

Comment

• Las Vegas Review Journal...talked to Bob Bennett:

Report: Floyd Mayweather received banned IVs before Pacquiao fight

http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/...pacquiao-fight

Reached for comment about the SB Nation piece, Bennett told the Review-Journal on Wednesday that he doesn't have a problem with Mayweather, but he does have a problem with the USADA.

"Floyd has always been a proponent of drug testing, which I applaud. He's set a fine example for all to emulate," Bennett said. "He's never tested positive in his entire career for any performance-enhancing drugs and, as a commission, we have no problem with Floyd Mayweather.

"As far as USADA, I was extremely disappointed that I wasn't notified right away (about Mayweather receiving an IV). When it comes to TUE, we are the sole agency that approves the administering of TUEs. USADA, nor any other anti-doping agency that does drug testing, doesn't have the authority to adminster a TUE.

"The bottom line is USADA didn't keep us informed, which is totally unacceptable and unprofessional."

Comment

• Same ol same, like before every Floyd Mayweather fight, the media has to bring up some **** to cause some controversy, I don't know why people NEVER asked themselves why didn't this guy write that article earlier, why wait till 2 days before the fight, just like ESPN making a documentary about his domestic abuse issues right before the last fight or Shantel Jackson claiming that he beat her also before a fight, there's always something RIGHT before the fight.

If there was something wrong and someone from NSAC or USADA knew it, why would this guy try to address the problem 4 months after the fight? This is drug testing! U can't wait for stuff to come out, it's either the test is positive or negative.

And LOL at the first sentence: USADA told Pacquiao that if anyone tested positive they can do an IV. Really? Then why did they test them anyways

Just like that other reporter a couple of years ago who claimed Floyd failed some tests, just another reporter trying get publicity, Thomas Hauser is probably a *** and SB nation have always been suporting and supported by Top Rank, so until a representative from NSAC and ISADA adresses this issue prople should just wait.
                Last edited by Ahmed_Ismail; 09-10-2015, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• Floydie getting special treatment?

Floydiot: It don't mean nuthin.

Comment

• As days and months past and the dust has settled and a new cherry pick is upon us in the form of Berto..

In his final fight in boxing (supposedly) Mr Cleanup the sport, has now found to use IVS coz..

MR IV man thinks his above his sport.. The thing is when the money isn't coming anymore.. The truth will always come out.

No one is above any sport.

Comment

• It's times like these I wish we had fewer simpletons posting here.

Comment

Working...
                      X