Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Under Hot Fire Over USADA/IV Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was the first one who called this issue out on here..and I had to deal with FIomos cack-sucking each other and I stood here like Martin Luther King and intellectually beat them all apart while they sat here and cack-rode each other hahahahaha..

I've been saying Froyd was a cheat for a while now...

It's easier and cooler to be a FIomo on here because they outnumber everyone...just like Cowboys fans and Bulls fans when they had Jordan etc... now..though..seems like things are changing...

It's so easy to be a FIomo aka cack-ride the majority..takes no courage...insecure *******...

Comment

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      Amazing post. FIomos had to regroup after this post lol.
      I guarantee you all the Floyd fans are reading that post and looking like Hectari's sig

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Well that's that.

Damn it Blanco, these are golden times in NSB. This is freaking hilarious in every aspect. Both Floyd fans and Pac fans have very little ground beneathe them and a mere stub to stand on at this point.

The winds of change are blowing in, my friend.

Comment

• Floyd was draining Canelo while rehydrating himself with injections hahahahahahahahaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
            Damn it Blanco, these are golden times in NSB. This is freaking hilarious in every aspect. Both Floyd fans and Pac fans have very little ground beneathe them and a mere stub to stand on at this point.

The winds of change are blowing in, my friend.
            Lol the conversation in here has been hilarious. I'm still waiting for a Floyd fan to explain why floyd would be dehydrated after having to lose a whopping 3 pounds in one month. This is so incriminating and has so many holes, yet there is still five of them on here defending him.

Comment

• Larry has jumped off a bridge after learning that his hero Floyd is a fraud

Comment

• This is the thread that should be sticked, it got more views than Mayweather vs Berto.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Lol the conversation in here has been hilarious. I'm still waiting for a Floyd fan to explain why floyd would be dehydrated after having to lose a whopping 3 pounds in one month. This is so incriminating and has so many holes, yet there is still five of them on here defending him.
                  Lmao. It's amazing.

He a small welter doe, but he trains so hard to shed 3 pounds doe, he pees dark and needs an iv to rehydrate, doe.

There you go, I beat them to it.

TBE TBE TBE!

Comment

• If Mayweather were White..the media would just come out and say he cheated..but because he's Black the media has to slow play it because they don't want to even be accused of being racist (that's the worst thing in the world as it is).

Comment

• Originally posted by HIGHNESS View Post
                      ^ One of my ultimate favorite boxers lied to me. He said he's keeping the sport clean, but takes substances himself and did it against Manny Pacquiao. I hate liars, I've been deceived.

I paid and watched for all of his fights, only to be lied to.
                      So, you dont like being lied to, huh ?

Just a question....

When Manny Pacquiao killed a superfight by refusing to undertake random blood testing, he provided 8 ridiculous excuses..... which is absurd..... we did not need 8 ridiculous excuses, we needed 1 genuine reason.

Which one of those 8 ridiculous excuses did you believe, Mr "disgruntled Floyd fan"?

Serious question, which one ?

Those 8 ridiculous excuses have suddenly disappeared, they were not even mentioned during the last negotiation..... but which one of those ridiclous excuses did you run with at the time?

Mr " disgruntled Floyd fan, who is desperately seeking the truth " LMAO.

Comment

Working...
                      X