• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd di'n do nuhin mayne

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      oh it's getting good.

ellerbe and floyd on the fighthype video was blaming bloodtesting for floyd being dehydrated and needing IV.

i thought giving a little blood doesn't affect you when training?
      What????

EDIT: Watched the FloydHype video. WOW.
      Last edited by bojangles1987; 09-10-2015, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        What????
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=688078

Comment

• Not a good look for Floyd or the USADA.

I'm not shocked.

I've said for years that I think the majority of elite athletes are on some sort of PED.

It's like an arms race. The guys creating the designer drugs are usually 2 steps ahead of the agencies and testing procedures.

This sport has a long history of dirty, corrupt shit.

I'm not in a celebrating mood when the biggest name in it has this type of cloud over his name.

But it's the reality of the giant mega-buck athletes of today in almost all sports.

If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            go to the floyd/ellerbe fighthype video thread.
            Just saw it. You can't make this stuff up. Floyd stans are gonna go wild for the next month coming up with all the theories to make floyd the victim here. Good thing is, everyone now knows hes a manipulative cheater.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Not a good look for Floyd or the USADA.

I'm not shocked.

I've said for years that I think the majority of elite athletes are on some sort of PED.

It's like an arms race. The guys creating the designer drugs are usually 2 steps ahead of the agencies and testing procedures.

This sport has a long history of dirty, corrupt shit.

I'm not in a celebrating mood when the biggest name in it has this type of cloud over his name.

But it's the reality of the giant mega-buck athletes of today in almost all sports.

If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying.

i say give PAC his PEDs back for the rematch

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Oh noes. Floyd used too many milliliters of an IV. He's Lance Armstrong nowws.

F#cking momos! I'm cool with PEDs tbh. I want my athletes to be the best science can make them. I want that Real Steel movie to seem like a documentary on boxing at some point.

I understand thats a controversial opinion to have, but I mainly don't see much of a difference in so called natural advantages & so called unnatural advantages. I think its probably statistically more of a dangerous situation to have some out of shape &/or poorly skilled &/or part time boxer in the ring with an elite prospect or contender like we see matched up all the time than it is for one or two elite caliber fighters who are able to be the best fighter(s) science can help make them boxing.

But lets be real most people are in support of PEDs by their actions. Most people in power in boxing don't wanna see Olympic Style 24/7/365 drug testing or it'd be the standard already cuz its the best option to curbing PED usage & getting PED users out of the sport. Nevada seems to give more of a f#ck than most be far, yet even they fail to implement a 24/7/365 program.
                I agree with you. A properly implemented PED program could help to prolong the careers of many athletes, and help sports in general with less injuries.

Modern sports place demands on the bodies of athletes that are often above and beyond the body's natural ability to heal and recover.

Its one of the main uses of PED's.

People have this notion that PEDS double someones strength, make them take a punch better, hit harder, etc... none of which is true.

Strength is neuromuscular, having to do with how many muscle fibers your brain can recruit to execute a movement.

Steroids work by either A increasing the size of muscles, or B increasing that rate at which the body heals muscles and connective tissues, and reducing inflammation.

In boxing, fighters are rarely looking to add extra muscle mass, which is the only means by which steroids can increase your strength, because extra muscle mass = extra weight. Most fighters are trying to boil themselves down to the lowest weight that they can.

They do so in relatively short very intense training camps. Most doping from fighters is either in the form of recovery agents, or EPO / ****logous blood transfusions which increases the red blood cell count, and stamina.

Comment

• This is the most talked about topic today in Vegas press room

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    This is the most talked about topic today in Vegas press room

as it should....

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      as it should....
                      Football season is a bigger topic.

War LA Chargers!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X