No announcement yet.

Is Roger Mayweather really sick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    I can only imagine OP is trolling like a mfer or has never been around older people who slip in & out of life almost cuz of **** like this. I've seen relatives who seemed right as rain one minute & forget where they were or who you are the next. Sadly this sort of **** isn't uncommon. And its not a poof its gone type of thing. They can be fine one moment & just gone the next & then seem fine 20 minutes later, in the early stages in particular. F#cked up **** to see/experience.

And for anyone saying his mitt game is the same in the last episode of All Access idk wtf you were watching. Roger was clearly missing **** & Floyd was mentioning it the whole way. Look no further than a video of Roger & Floyd on mitts 3-4 years ago & watch that All Access segment again & you'll notice a huge difference. Matter of fact before this stuff with Roger got mentioned (I personally thought it was a PC or less dramatic way of putting his father back in charge cuz Floyd Sr got butthurt or something initially) I thought it weird that I seen Roger working mitts with a lot of kids. Now it makes more sense cuz he probably can't keep up like he used to with the pros.
    Don't know why so many posters keep referring to his age. He's 54. He's not 80. He has a decease.

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    Could be as simple as good days bad days like you say. As oppose to Floyd lying about one of his closest relatives.
    Probably. Don't think Floyd is lying, that's why I said: "but why would anybody lie?"

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Don't know why so many posters keep referring to his age. He's 54. He's not 80. He has a decease.
      Wasn't saying it was age related just saying if you've been around older people you can see how off & on this sorta memory loss thing is since its more common in older people as many in this thread seem to suggest if you aren't f#cked up 24/7 its bs or seemingly something along those lines.

And memory loss isn't uncommon to people with diabetes. I'm sure the getting hit in the head career he had helped bring it on sooner.

Comment

Wasn't saying it was age related just saying if you've been around older people you can see how off & on this sorta memory loss thing is since its more common in older people as many in this thread seem to suggest if you aren't f#cked up 24/7 its bs or seemingly something along those lines.

And memory loss isn't uncommon to people with diabetes. I'm sure the getting hit in the head career he had helped bring it on sooner.
        If that's what you take away from this thread, I don't know what to tell you

Comment

I think Mayweather is telling the truth. His uncle took some heavy punishment late in his boxing career and as often happens the damage is really showing up, big time, as he ages. Mayweather doesn't want to end up that way and that is a lot of the reason he will retire forever after Berto. Roger is messed up. He is just skin and bones and he is punchy. He used to be a hard punching world champion but he stayed in boxing too long and took too many beatings. This is why even a skilled older fighter like Hopkins should retire because the damage often shows up many years later and it comes on with a vengeance. It killed Floyd Patterson and many other fighters who stayed in boxing way too long.

Comment

Probably. Don't think Floyd is lying, that's why I said: "but why would anybody lie?"
            He's 54 but he doesn't look and act 54.

He looks more like he's 64 or even 70.

Comment

I'm not sure what this proves/disproves (I couldn't watch more than 3 minutes). As far as we know, this video could've been filmed at any point in time. I also recall Floyd saying he has good days and bad days.

Jeff also confirms he isn't all there.

I also have to ask, Who the hell makes a prank video 56 mins long?

Comment

If that's what you take away from this thread, I don't know what to tell you
                LOL the thread title is "Is Roger Mayweather really sick" ffs. Implying that maybe he's faking it or Floyd is lying.

Troll on.

Comment

LOL the thread title is "Is Roger Mayweather really sick" ffs. Implying that maybe he's faking it or Floyd is lying.

Troll on.
                  No that's what you take from it because you're a pathetic fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    He's 54 but he doesn't look and act 54.

He looks more like he's 64 or even 70.
                    Lol no I don't think so.

Maybe now, but not earlier in the year or last year.

Comment

he probably has good days and bad days. my grandmother was like that before she died. some days she'd hardly recognize me. some days she'd be happiest to see me out of all the people in the room.

roger had a long, tough career. he's very clearly deteriorated. he was in wars. he was a world champion and a puncher.

"when i see my brother i want to reach in there and pull out the old guy that i used to know. but i can't. you have to make adjustments."

-jeff mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X