Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here would criticize Mayweather if he fought GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here would criticize Mayweather if he fought GGG?

Just tying to see if he is right or not...............

What bad thing could anyone possibly say bout May if he chose to fight GGG instead of Berto for his so called "last" fight?

If it was at 154, go for it. No problems and you get full credit from me.

If it was at a catch weight like 152, yeah I would criticize him.

But if he doesn't take the fight? Oh well, not a big deal. 154 is not his division anyways.

Comment

The criticism won't start until the fight is over. Surely you've been around here long enough.

Comment

win: flat footed robotic european hype job exposed
        lose: cant beat a real boxer at a real weight

Comment

Originally posted by Richie Ric View Post
          Just tying to see if he is right or not...............

What bad thing could anyone possibly say bout May if he chose to fight GGG instead of Berto for his so called "last" fight?
          yea but people will never be satisfied. Whats next Klitschko? J/K Just saying what the fanboys response will be.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
            But if he doesn't take the fight? Oh well, not a big deal. 154 is not his division anyways.
            Exactly, you tell them, its not like he has never won a title there.

Comment

Knowing this forum? People would have criticized that match up as well I'm sure and if Mayweather beats he wouldn't get any credit for it because it will be a bunch of "OH Well GGG Never Fought Anybody He Was Overrated Anyway"

That is not to defend Mayweather **** fight vs Berto but I just know how some fans are. I think he is smart doing what he wants and not listening to people who he can never satisfy anyway. I think he should have fought Kell Brook personally but he is fighting Berto and it is nothing anybody can do about it now. Either tune in or don't I don't think it makes any difference to be honest. Mayweather vs Berto doing bad PPV numbers would prove what exactly? He shattered every PPV Record Possible does it even matter anymore what his PPV Number will be after that damn Pacquiao fight? Mayweather vs Berto can do 300k and it really won't matter

Comment

I would not be critical of Floyd if he fought: Kell Brook , Keith Thurman, Amir Khan, or GGG. GGG should have been the front runner. I would have gladly paid for those fights.

I'm extremely critical of Berto, and I'm not paying for the fight and am not watching it unless it's on wherever I'll be that night. I will not offer to pitch in either unless someone asks me to do so if they are ordering the fight wherever I am the night of the fight. I have NO interest in the Berto fight at all. Zero.

Comment

I won't be happy until he calls out and beats sugar Ray Leonard to avenge his fathers loss.

Then i want him to fight Todd Foster for his uncle Jeff's beatdown.

Then,then i want him to fight Chavez for kicking his uncle Rog's ass
                  Last edited by HughJass; 09-03-2015, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    I would not be critical of Floyd if he fought: Kell Brook , Keith Thurman, Amir Khan, or GGG. GGG should have been the front runner. I would have gladly paid for those fights.

I'm extremely critical of Berto, and I'm not paying for the fight and am not watching it unless it's on wherever I'll be that night. I will not offer to pitch in either unless someone asks me to do so if they are ordering the fight wherever I am the night of the fight. I have NO interest in the Berto fight at all. Zero.
                    I hear ya brotha.....you just descried me 100

Comment

Working...
                    X