Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here would criticize Mayweather if he fought GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richie Ric View Post
    I liked the fight when they said it would be a PBC headliner...when they said PPV I was like.........FOOOOOOOOOOOOOK that sheet.................

even when it was ppv, i was like ok...at least give the fans a break...nope $75..so **** it...you get zero dollars and i watch that **** the week after

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      berto's a 2 time champ, ggg only a 1. berto was the better choice
      lol, cant compare the 2 bro....

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        This is what we mean when we say Pac fans and/or Floyd haters have hopped on to GGG's bandwagon.
        Went into old Canelo thread look at these:

If Floyd doesn't fight Canelo then his legacy will definitely be tarnished. That means he avoided Pac and Canelo. Both are the 2 biggest fights in boxing and the best two available opponents.

Anybody that thinks Floyd will fight Canelo next can bet me up to 10 billion points even money. The bet will be payable when he announces his next fight. PM me if you want to bet on it.I bet he will not be fighting Canelo now or ever.

Ima bump this on sept 15 when he doesnt fight him, and then again on may 5th of 2014 when he ducks him again
        floyd fears the might and power of the ginger god.

of course not, hes trying to leave the weight class with this may fight. hes not going back up there lol. dude is shook, the walls are closing in on him

I hope I am wrong but I don't think he will ever risk his 0 in a fight with Canelo.

If Mayweather ever had a chance against Canelo it would have been before he fought Cotto the Mayweather of today won't beat Canelo and the more Maywaether ducks him the worst it gets for him because Mother nature is going against him.

Before this fight (Canelo-Trout) I thought Mayweather would school him, but I've changed my pick I don't think he goes anywhere near Canelo now.

I agree Floyd wants none of this guy. Trout had the reach advantage and couldn't stop him from getting a knockdown.
        Floyd will not have that advantage and Canelo will have zero respect for Floyd's power. Right now Canelo walks Floyd down and KO's him in 8

This was just some of the comments made prior to Floyd dominating Canelo on this board. Then it became he was to green, the weight, etc, etc

Comment

I would. Criticize him for being a dumb mfer. which he obviously isn't, so it would never happen.

Comment

Thing is they will say they wouldnt complain,then AFTER the fight as usual it would be a cherry pick

Comment

at 154, no credit - at 160 full credit

He has ZERO fights at 154 as a professional...ZERO

Moving down would be a body sacrifice. Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Dawson, DLH the list is endless. GGG would be beat up. Non-win

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
                They will say he should have fought GGG at 160.

It doesn't matter who floyd fights. His haters want to see him lose. They could care less who he fights as long as he loses.

With that being said Mayweather vs Golovkin is a great fight.

At 160, I got ggg
                At 154, I got floyd
                no way in hell.

I got GGG at 160, 154, 147 or whichever weight they fought at.

Too strong, too prime, too much kill and too many skills.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                  at 154, no credit - at 160 full credit

He has ZERO fights at 154 as a professional...ZERO

Moving down would be a body sacrifice. Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Dawson, DLH the list is endless. GGG would be beat up. Non-win
                  dfuq do you mean zero credit?

Jesus christ, some of you guys

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    I would not be critical of Floyd if he fought: Kell Brook , Keith Thurman, Amir Khan, or GGG. GGG should have been the front runner. I would have gladly paid for those fights.

I'm extremely critical of Berto, and I'm not paying for the fight and am not watching it unless it's on wherever I'll be that night. I will not offer to pitch in either unless someone asks me to do so if they are ordering the fight wherever I am the night of the fight. I have NO interest in the Berto fight at all. Zero.
                    Please explain to me why a middleweight should have been the front runner

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      Please explain to me why a middleweight should have been the front runner
                      Because he feels he had the best chance to beat Floyd even though he'd be 20+ lbs heavier than Floyd

**** weight classes

Comment

Working...
                      X