Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

seeing as how all the pac fans jumped ship to GGG, what are our options?????????????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Ward fan.

Kovalev vs Ward has to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Take your black supremacist bull**** somewhere else, phaggot.
      He is not black, in his 2nd post regarding someone saying AB, he says "you cant go from TBE as YOUR BIG HINT, blacks, whites, hispanics never speak that way towards someone of their own race, so he forgot his cover for a dumb ass thread, anyone thats been on this site for a while knows, whos for whomever, pac fans always gravitate towards whoever fights for TR and against Haymon fighters. Just another disgruntled pac fan, being as fake as his hero his join date says june of this YEAR alt

and there you go again, another gay reference (in every one of your responses) Twist that doorknob and come on outta the closet
      Last edited by MRCHOKEaMF; 09-02-2015, 01:03 PM.

Comment

I like GGG , so I dont care who Pacfans jump on, they are only on that bandwagon, to use in Mayweather debate/threads. Its their go to move when they run out of their usual bs(ie: slo motion vids)

Comment

Garcia is not even close to being black so why is he on your list???? I am assuming by what are our options you mean black fighters. I am white and I don't jump ship. I like who I like and damn right I love Pacquiao, GGG and Kovalev. Do black Cubans counts as your guys because Rigo and Lara are very good. Spence is my favorite new boxer so of the fighters on your list I would highly recommend him. How about black English fighters like Kell Brook who fights very well. Wilder is going to let you down. He is a cherry picker with the chin of a heavyweight Khan. Thurman is not the best either. He is not tough enough to be the best. Crawford is good but not the best. My advise as a white guy who likes a variety of different races of fighters is to go with Spence because he has a great future. Rigo will also probably be on top for a few more years. Meanwhile I'll enjoy being a fan of GGG and Kovalev and I don't think they will lose any fights for a while.

Comment

Lmfao at this Philly c u nt!

Comment

Wow... **** off.

Please.

You're annoying.

Comment

well you like boring fighters so wlad and ward seem like good options

Comment

I'm sorry but which of the Pac fans are jumping on the Gennady train?

I'm still a Pacquiao fan, who left?

Comment

Originally posted by 887 View Post
                    kovalev and GGG is their guy, who is ours once TBE retire???
                    Who is "them" and who is "us", please?

Do I categorize myself as "them" or "us"?

What are the criteria?

Please advise.

Comment

I was going to jump on the Andre Ward bandwagon but then he fought Sam Smith. That was a terrible fight and a terrible match up.

I'm probably hopping aboard the Wilder hype train.

Comment

Working...
                      X