No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Berto Not Yet Sellout, Ellerbe Mum on Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
    My brother was in Vegas last week and he got offered free tickets to the fight if he sat through a presentation for a Vegas time share. He passed.
    lol forreal? What was the company/place called?

Comment

Really? That's a shocker! It's Floyd last fight. It should be a sellout! Didn't expect this!
      Last edited by Spoon23; 09-01-2015, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        lol forreal? What was the company/place called?
        CUTCO Knives

Comment

Ellerbe, its time to start giving them tickets away for free.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
            CUTCO Knives

my first job

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Is it weird that it makes me happy nobody really cares about this fight?
              Haha no I feel the same, I really wouldn't care if he fought Berto on NBC. It would've been good for the sport, but instead it's 75$.

The undercard isn't bad but still.

Comment

I'm either going to buy the fight or see it at the movies. The closer it is, the less I'm feeling about having a Fight Party. I usually would of already sent out the invitations. Not feeling it this time. I may have my wife inbox everybody or some people on Facebook at the last minute, I guess. I still think it will be more entertaining than people think and I wouldn't be surprised if Mayweather gets knocked down. If I had the money then, I would of bet on Ortiz to win and now I have a little cash and been strongly considering to bet against Mayweather for this fight. The only thing is, I get scared off every time I think of Berto doing the shoulder roll.

Also, If an old Sugar Shane can catch Floyd one time, then I'm sure Berto can catch an older Floyd a couple times. This is a past his prime Mayweather. The Best Ever is no longer the best and if he is, the gap has closed a lot.

Comment

I guess the Mayweather camps clear disregard for anything other than their last cash grab is actually resonating. Good.

Comment

This is the first FMJr PPV that I won't buy. From Castillo 2- Pac, I bought them all except for Maidana 2 where I saw it at a bar. ...

Just can't spend$80 for a fight that should've been on TV

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      It's a trash fight, it should fail. This PPV is an insult to the intelligence of even the dumbest Boxing Scene poster.
                      Pigeon's account has been hacked!

this poster is talking sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X