Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Fans Should Criticize Fighters Ducking Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    of course this already has 16 pages....
    Pretty much, its just Andre Ward fanatics spouting the usual crap its getting to the point that its not even worth replying their salt.

Comment

• Same old bullsh*it

Loeffler should try to make the Lara fight. I bet Haymon would send Lara to HBO.

Golovkin murder's Lara, why not make the damn fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer_of_Sheep View Post
        Same old bullsh*it

Loeffler should try to make the Lara fight. I bet Haymon would send Lara to HBO.

Golovkin murder's Lara, why not make the damn fight.
        Agree, it's a great fight to make but should it happen over Canelo/Cotto?
        I think Lara Vs GGG right now would have been great but it certainly would nevr have been a PPV fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          I think Lara Vs GGG right now would have been great but it certainly would nevr have been a PPV fight.
          During the course of your wet dreams about Golovkin, is he ever fighting a man his own size?

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            Canelo takes longer breakes between fights.

Golovkin could fight Lara after Lemieux early next year (or at the end of the year if he wins early).

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer_of_Sheep View Post
              Canelo takes longer breakes between fights.

Golovkin could fight Lara after Lemieux early next year (or at the end of the year if he wins early).
              They already chose Monroe over Lara.....

They stated that Monroe was a bigger draw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEIzxPWuYOk

" avoided killer doe "

Comment

• Can you ******s stop with the Lara crap? Guy is with Haymon, he is boring, cant even knock out c class Rodriguez and has never fought at 160. Aside from the 13 NSB GGG haters no one wants to see Lara vs GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  They already chose Monroe over Lara.....

They stated that Monroe was a bigger draw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEIzxPWuYOk

" avoided killer doe "
                  The funny thing is this..... remember that 102 page Golovin thread ?

The thread where Golovtards spent 102 pages calling observent boxing fans (me) a "hater"..... but they then realised that all I had ever said was 2 things.....

1) Golovkin is a very good fighter

and

2).....

FACT: Golovkin will fight Froch at 168
                  FACT: Golovkin will fight Chavez at 168
                  FACT: Golovkin will not fight Ward at 168

So, for the record..... this time, all I am saying is 2 things.....

1) Golovkin is a very good fighter

2) there is no avoided killer here, Golovkin is obviously making the exact same risk/reward decisions as everybody else.

Get a grip you fantards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    Can you ******s stop with the Lara crap? Guy is with Haymon, he is boring, cant even knock out c class Rodriguez and has never fought at 160. Aside from the 13 NSB GGG haters no one wants to see Lara vs GGG.
                    Your excuses are duly noted, fantard.

It is amusing that you needed to use 4 of them, and GGG only needed 1

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      Your excuses are duly noted, fantard.

It is amusing that you needed to use 4 of them, and GGG only needed 1
                      Actually Jubei..... the funny thing is, the 4 excuses that you used are completely different to the excuse that team Golovkin used

Sure son, it had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that Lara is a slick spoiling southpaw.

Comment

Working...
                      X