Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of These Two Fighters do You Have Ranked Higher All-Time RIGHT NOW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kenchiro View Post
    Easy, Manny Pacquiao....

His quest to greatness was achieved during he's opponents prime. He lost some along the way, but those fights were tit-for-tats and instant classics, Morales 1/2, all Marquez fights, Barreras, and all elite fighters he beat along the way...

Most of Mayweathers fights I didn't know who won, cuz nobody was hurt or dominated....

Comment

Easy, Manny Pacquiao....

His quest to greatness was achieved during he's opponents prime. He lost some along the way, but those fights were tit-for-tats and instant classics, Morales 1/2, all Marquez fights, Barreras, and all elite fighters he beat along the way...

Most of Mayweathers fights I didn't know who won, cuz nobody was hurt or dominated....
      Sorry but Floyd dominated most of his opponents. In fact the only opponents he didn't dominate were Castillo, DLH, Hatton and Maidana.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Sorry but Floyd dominated most of his opponents. In fact the only opponents he didn't dominate were Castillo, DLH, Hatton and Maidana.
        He didn't dominated cotto mosley and zab judah either.

Comment

• Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
          He didn't dominated cotto mosley and zab judah either.
          Yes he did. Zab and Mosley got a handleful of good shots in, Mosley ONE, all three got nearly swept on the cards. Cotto made Floyd's nose bleed with a punch, that doesn't mean he didn't get schooled severely though.

Comment

Nobody was fighting to survive when they fight Floyd bro, everybody looked like they've all been making out...

Comment

• Mayweather
              Marquez
              PAC

Comment

Nobody was fighting to survive when they fight Floyd bro, everybody looked like they've all been making out...
                What? Guys like Zab, Gatti, Pac, Ortiz, Ghost, looked like they just walked through mine fields after fighting Floyd. Half the reason his opposition was so gunshy was because Floyd is an accurate puncher and getting peppered with shots to the nariz all days sucks bollocks.

Comment

What? Guys like Zab, Gatti, Pac, Ortiz, Ghost, looked like they just walked through mine fields after fighting Floyd. Half the reason his opposition was so gunshy was because Floyd is an accurate puncher and getting peppered with shots to the nariz all days sucks bollocks.
                  Please boy, don't you try to rewrite history with me....N y r u bring fights from when the boy was pretty boy, he aint pretty anymore, just boring...n he aint dominating, just outjabbing with help of referee of course...

Comment

• Dead even.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kazakh Thunder View Post
                      Dead even.
                      No chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X