• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward vs. Marco Antonio Periban

On the Cotto vs. Alvarez undercard.

http://www.*************.com/boxing-...medium=twitter

Man andre ward is fighting stumblebums now
    Last edited by aldo5408; 08-17-2015, 06:18 PM.

Comment

That's a garbage fight.

Comment

I'm sure his options were either Golovkin or Marco Antonio Periban. He's just taking the best fight he can guys.

Comment

Wasn't Periban getting **** on as a couple TMT guys opponent? F#ck Ward is a hell of a lot higher up then those cats. Wtf Ward. Ward wasted a year & now he's still wasting time. Hope his first fight of 2016 has some meaning. Will be his first meaningful fight in a long time.

Comment

So does this fight get him back into the #2 p4p spot,or did the Paul Smith fight already do that?

Comment

Well at least he's active and will be exciting for the Mexicans lol

Comment

Hopefully there will be a college football game to offer a temporary alternative to this garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                  So does this fight get him back into the #2 p2p spit,or did the Paul Smith fight already do that?

I'm gonna love when the guys who have been ****ting on GGG's choice of opponents for basically ever come into this thread and defend this shixt.

Where you at MrChokeAMf? I dare one of y'all to say Lemieux ain't a better fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post

I'm gonna love when the guys who have been ****ting on GGG's choice of opponents for basically ever come into this thread and defend this shixt.
                    Dude ggs whole resume is trash. Literally. Are you comparing their body of work right now

Comment

Working...
                    X