Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] Where do you rank GGG's Snake All-Time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
    And that beef bayonet will penetrate those cheeks of yours.

Fuk I'm getting horny. What's that say about me?
    it means your gay-o-meter is quite healthy

Comment

not that there's anything wrong with that btw

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        it means your gay-o-meter is quite healthy

I pride myself on being healthy.

But seriously though, looking at GGGs package it looks very inviting. Fuk I feel like putting on lip balm.

You up for a circle jerk while we simultaneously look at that pic? You down

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          I think we can move GGG up to top 20 all time based on his weigh ins. Thoughts?

You need to put up a poll so we can vote to see where GGGs kock ranks. It's honestly one of the best that's for sure. I'm sure he has a beautiful head that pops out of his uncircumcised kock.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
            You need to put up a poll so we can vote to see where GGGs kock ranks. It's honestly one of the best that's for sure. I'm sure he has a beautiful head that pops out of his uncircumcised kock.
            Possibly mushroom shaped.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Possibly mushroom shaped.
              His head is definitely mushroom shaped. When that head starts to exposes itself out of his uncircumcised kock. That's got to be a thing of beauty.

I wish I could watch his uncircumcised kock start to get hard and that mushroom head starts to peak out of the foreskin. Omg it's a beautiful site.

Oh **** I think I'm about to climax.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
                It's just the right size. Not too bulgy or ghetto but just big enough to look desirable. IMHO, oversize is never a good thing. I'm a fan of moderate, just the right size. Same with boobs and ass.

Canelo's snake looks like it's all sorts of messed up. Like it's all bent and curvy like. Gennady's looks healthy and well maintained.

And I had never thought about this before but Gennady probably has the best snake in the sport now that I think about it.

Comment

whats a snake

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
                      It's just the right size. Not too bulgy or ghetto but just big enough to look desirable. IMHO, oversize is never a good thing. I'm a fan of moderate, just the right size. Same with boobs and ass.

Canelo's snake looks like it's all sorts of messed up. Like it's all bent and curvy like. Gennady's looks healthy and well maintained.

And I had never thought about this before but Gennady probably has the best snake in the sport now that I think about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X