Charles Martin
    Artur Szpilka
    Dereck Chisora
    Antonio Tarver
    Lucas Browne
    Mike Perez
    Malik Scott
    Dominic Breazeale
    I doubt any of those guys get into the ring with Parker. Parker is a ****in' monster; it's scary how good he looks right now. Maybe I'm overhyping this guy but from I've seen he's the real deal. He's in tremendous shape, he's strong but he's not overly muscular like Wilder or Joshua, his speed is unreal and combinations are ferocious.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
      Well I said he'd be a big test.

In another thread about Parker I said he should fight:

Charles Martin
      Artur Szpilka
      Dereck Chisora
      Antonio Tarver
      Lucas Browne
      Mike Perez
      Malik Scott
      Dominic Breazeale
      Aah ok, fair call.

But not quite ready for the established guys as yet.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        I doubt any of those guys get into the ring with Parker. Parker is a ****in' monster; it's scary how good he looks right now. Maybe I'm overhyping this guy but from I've seen he's the real deal. He's in tremendous shape, he's strong but he's not overly muscular like Wilder or Joshua, his speed is unreal and combinations are ferocious.
        He has progressed really well.

Surprisingly well.

Parker is the real deal alright.

The next 18-24 months will see him in a real good position.

Comment

He definitely looks like the real deal, I want to see him get chin checked. Not by one huge shot but someone who can accumulate damage.

Chisora, Perez, Arreola, and Stiverne would be my ideal fights for me to watch Parker in. Arreola and Stiverne obviously the tougher of the four.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            He definitely looks like the real deal, I want to see him get chin checked. Not by one huge shot but someone who can accumulate damage.

Chisora, Perez, Arreola, and Stiverne would be my ideal fights for me to watch Parker in. Arreola and Stiverne obviously the tougher of the four.
            Arreola's got nothing. Chisora's a significantly tougher test for Joe.

Comment

Parker should fight lucas Browne... Winner becomes a true contender

Comment

I don't think you're overhyping him. He genuinely looks to have it all, and while it's always dangerous to proclaim great things of any fighter at such an early stage, I have high hopes that he'll take over the division in the coming years.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Parker should fight lucas Browne... Winner becomes a true contender
                  parker would easily defeat browne. hes much quicker and fluid on offense and defense. im surprised parker doesnt get more chatter. that guy looks like the goods. besides joshua hes the best young heavyweight prospect out there and Id take him over wilder today

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
                    F'cking hell mate you want him to lose soooo early? Jennings is top 5 HW no chance should he fight him yet.....

Personally I'd like him to fight:

Meehan
                    Takam
                    Browne (good little Australasian rivalry)
                    Thompson
                    Chagaev
                    Wach
                    Stiverne or Pulev or Jennings
                    Title shot.....

That way he can progress fighting opponents that will be there all night some powerpunchers. And some solid contenders to get him ready for Povetkin, WLad or Wilder whoever is champion

This way he can get some experience from crafty veterans also...
                    You don't want him to fight Jennings so early but you have no problems with him fighting Takam, one of the best pressure fighters in the division? Might want to rethink that.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
                      You don't want him to fight Jennings so early but you have no problems with him fighting Takam, one of the best pressure fighters in the division? Might want to rethink that.
                      yea,,,takham would be too dangerous this early in his career. that guy is underrated

Comment

Working...
                      X