Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio Tarver: Tell Me Why I Don't Deserve Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was shocked when they stuck him in a rocky film... too unrealistic to make him a heavyweight, and now look, but still not a heveyweight.

Lets not forget Tarver was a class fighter and was in some great fights, but like many other fighters that go on too long, he's living in the past.

Rematch Hopkins, RJJr or fight Briggs, Wilder(hes on the look out for an easy fight) or David hayes comeback and CAsh out

Comment

Originally posted by SP4RTICUS View Post
      I was shocked when they stuck him in a rocky film... too unrealistic to make him a heavyweight, and now look, but still not a heveyweight.

Lets not forget Tarver was a class fighter and was in some great fights, but like many other fighters that go on too long, he's living in the past.

Rematch Hopkins, RJJr or fight Briggs, Wilder(hes on the look out for an easy fight) or David hayes comeback and CAsh out
      They had Roberto Duran sparring Sylvester Stallone in Rocky II when he was a lightweight. It's about the size relative to the opponent in movies, nothing else.

Comment

No, you don't deserve Klitschko. You're both boring as f##ck.

Comment

Working...
        X