Floyd talks about how Rogers health influenced his retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd fans: Roach has parkinson what a fking ******
    Floyd fans: Uncle rogers health is bad lets pray for him

Regardless of the racists ******s in this forum with their double standards, i still feel bad for boxers who retire from the sport leaving years and years of their lives inside the ring.

Thats sad man, boxing is a brutal sport. At least floyd will take care of him better than any1 else.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      I was about to say, is he diabetic or has alzheimers? Cause it sure does sound like alzheimers to me too. Maybe both? Thats tough.
      I think it's both as well... Floyd said that Rog is diabetic & that he doesn't eat right

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        I was about to say, is he diabetic or has alzheimers? Cause it sure does sound like alzheimers to me too. Maybe both? Thats tough.
        He's also diabetic. I've never seen Floyd like this; hurt and concerned. All BS aside, I feel for the brother and his uncle Roger.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
          Floyd fans: Roach has parkinson what a fking ******
          Floyd fans: Uncle rogers health is bad lets pray for him

Regardless of the racists ******s in this forum with their double standards, i still feel bad for boxers who retire from the sport leaving years and years of their lives inside the ring.

Thats sad man, boxing is a brutal sport. At least floyd will take care of him better than any1 else.
          Wtf are you talking about ******

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Any of you guys see Floyd accept Rogers Nevada Hall Of Fame award on behalf of him while Roger was standing behind him? Check it out if not it's on Fight Hype.

After that they took pictures and Roger was completely out of it. They had to constantly remind him to lift his head up for the pictures.

He's clearly extremely unwell. Very sad to see.

Comment

God bless him man

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Wtf are you talking about ******
                Dont tell me u havent seen in this forum ppl form yall fanbase making fun of freddies parkinson.. You gonna deny it? Im not saying it was you tho, the world doesnt revolve around you.

Comment

Boxing (and MMA, kickboxing and Muay Thai) are brutal sports. We have to respect these fighters who step in the ring/cage. Some of them sacrifice their bodies and mind for these sports. Brutal beatings, constant headaches, loss of memory, aching bodies and injuries are common in these sports, yet we often criticize them. Sometimes the criticism can be constructive and for a good reason, but there are too many keyboard warriors always bashing fighters online. It's a sad thing to see.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    The scary thing is that Roger is only 54.
                    Same age as me.

That what scares me.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
                      Dont tell me u havent seen in this forum ppl form yall fanbase making fun of freddies parkinson.. You gonna deny it? Im not saying it was you tho, the world doesnt revolve around you.
                      Dude, shut the **** up.

Comment

Working...
                      X