Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Matthysse, Postol Go Face To Face at Kickoff Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao broke Postol's nose, so he can be hit by a smaller man. I think Matthysse's primary focus will be on the body though.

Comment

good grief i didnt realize he was that much bigger than mattysee

Comment

Going with the 'Iceman' by SD.

Comment

he is tall, so is molina jr, i don't think that will be a problem for lucas.
          Last edited by Dean_Razorback; 08-06-2015, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            he was tall, so was molina jr, i don't think that will be a problem for lucas.
            Molina is a Zombie,he never tried to use his height or reach vs Lucas.Postol has the skill and fights tall.Mathysse has been dropped twice in his last four fights and has had to endure a lot of damage -- I think he is fading and Postol is peaking.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Molina is a Zombie,he never tried to use his height or reach vs Lucas.Postol has the skill and fights tall.Mathysse has been dropped twice in his last four fights and has had to endure a lot of damage -- I think he he is fading and Postol is peaking.
              Molina can punch though, by the looks of it Postol doesn't have heavy hands.

I don't really think Matthysse can be out-boxed, like Kovalev his offensive footwork is too good and output is too high. Garcia out-slugged him toe-to-toe over 12 but Postol won't be able to do that.

I don't think Matthysse is fading quite yet, Provodnikov arguably a career-best win.
              Last edited by Weebler I; 08-06-2015, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                Molina can punch though, by the looks of it Postol doesn't have heavy hands.

I don't really think Matthysse can be out-boxed, like Kovalev his offensive footwork is too good and output is too high. Garcia out-slugged him toe-to-toe over 12 but Postol won't be able to do that.

I don't think Matthysse is fading quite yet, Provodnikov arguably a career-best win.
                Team postol will not be looking to exchange with him (obviously) the plan is to win on points.Im sure that if Alexander and Judah could decision Matthysee Postol has a good chance to pull the upset -- as I expect Lucas to come in as the favorite on the Moneyline , close call.

Comment

Molina is a Zombie,he never tried to use his height or reach vs Lucas.Postol has the skill and fights tall.Mathysse has been dropped twice in his last four fights and has had to endure a lot of damage -- I think he is fading and Postol is peaking.
                  i don't think lucas it's fading at all, look at the provodnikov fight, he didn't look faded to me there

Comment

Team postol will not be looking to exchange with him (obviously) the plan is to win on points.Im sure that if Alexander and Judah could decision Matthysee Postol has a good chance to pull the upset -- as I expect Lucas to come in as the favorite on the Moneyline , close call.
                    He won't have any choice, Matthysse is very good at closing distance and applying pressure.

Alexander got a gift over 10, not going into the Judah fight because it's circular, suffice to say I thought Matthysse won.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      i don't think lucas it's fading at all, look at the provodnikov fight, he didn't look faded to me there
                      Good win however 'Rocky' is the name and getting hit is his game -- In Floyd Sr's Voice.

Comment

Working...
                      X