Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beterbiev turns down Kovalev offer (per Rafael)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    He'd be much worse off with Top Rank.

Golden Boy would be a better choice.
    PBC would be the best choice. I think there is probably more money in Kovalev vs Stevenson in Canada, vs Beterbiev in Russia or Canada & vs Chavez Jr after Jr rebuilds himself a little more than in a Pascal rematch & Ward. Duva just needs to get over her fear of Haymon. She could end up being the Paulie M of promoters & get all her blooming guys on national TV & Kov some big paydays if she came over to the dark side #thatsracist.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      PBC would be the best choice. I think there is probably more money in Kovalev vs Stevenson in Canada, vs Beterbiev in Russia or Canada & vs Chavez Jr after Jr rebuilds himself a little more than in a Pascal rematch & Ward. Duva just needs to get over her fear of Haymon. She could end up being the Paulie M of promoters & get all her blooming guys on national TV & Kov some big paydays if she came over to the dark side #thatsracist.
      moving to pbc hasn't actually benefited anyone's career so far. stevenson's stock has plummeted, for example. kovalev would probably get lower ratings over there than on hbo

Comment

I call duck.

BUUUUMMMMM SQUUUUAAADDD

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
          moving to pbc hasn't actually benefited anyone's career so far. stevenson's stock has plummeted, for example. kovalev would probably get lower ratings over there than on hbo
          Thurman seems to have benefitted the most.

Comment

Of course he did

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              I apologize for The Big Dunn.

Poor guy is too simple-minded to understand what a mandatory is.
              Nah... He's OK... But he isn't anymore about good ol' discussions on fighters and fights... He's only "Haymon-oriented" lately... Something like pay-per-post, I suppose...

That is why I fail to come more often on BS -- too many exclusively "Haymon-oriented" posters around... As if it isn't about boxing anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by dirty fingers View Post
                What's with these guys calling out Kovalev, and then running away? Stevenson, Beterbiev. Who's next?
                No they didn't run away...

Wait: in a few days they will start saying that it was in fact Kovalev who ducks the pimp and now Beterbiev as well.

Comment

Hymen blocking the fight as usual.

Comment

At this point in his career Beterbiev shouldn't even have been considered. Get him in the ring before he gets more experience and becomes too dangerous. Now they can develop him the way a fighter should be developed.

Comment

• Few days ago, Michel and Beterbiev were like "we'll go after the ducking Russian"... Now they're hiding behind Haymon's "purse bid"...

Comment

Working...
                      X