Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fox Sports, PBC Reveal Details of Multi-Year Agreement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Al Haymon! Bringing boxing back to the masses **** the haters!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Again, time buys when available are necessary at this stage. Already they have altered this with The FOxsports deal has already listed complete fights for 5 weeks. Same channel, same day of the week.

Are you going to watch?

You are acting like finding the TV channel the fight is on is like climbing Mt. Everest. If boxing fans tune in for the sport and not the names, than PBC will be ok. If fans only choose to watch certain names, then the deal will fail.
      Well this is a good start and will help build traction. The average fan wants to know that they can turn to channel x on x day of the week at x time and knows there will be boxing on.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Trout-Hernandez Tops New PBC Series on FOX Sports

Los Angeles - FOX Sports today announced that it has reached a multi-year, multi-platform agreement to telecast Premier Boxing Champions (PBC), under which it will be the exclusive boxing program for FOX Sports 1, with content also going to FOX Deportes, bringing the sport's best and brightest stars to both networks. The announcement was made by David Nathanson, FOX Sports Head of Business Operations.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          Well this is a good start and will help build traction. The average fan wants to know that they can turn to channel x on x day of the week at x time and knows there will be boxing on.
          You didn't answer-are you going to watch?

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
            Thank you Al Haymon! Bringing boxing back to the masses **** the haters!
            Fuck the haters huh?!?! The thing is that most of us so called haters want Haymon to succeed but not at the price of making crappy fights.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              You didn't answer-are you going to watch?
              If I'm home and on paper the fight seems like it will be interesting then sure. I'm not one of those "no life having, I'll tune into any boxing fight regardless of who it is" type of fan though. Or maybe I'll tune in and if after 2-3 rounds I'm not liking what I'm seeing I may just change the channel. I'm a fan of boxing and good competitive matchups. If not competitive it better at least guarantee some action ala Canelo/Kirkland.

Comment

Trout/Hernandez? Way to kill the audience before it has a chance to grow. Fox will compare its UFC ratings vs PBC ratings and end up dumping boxing altogether for mma.

Comment

Thank you Al Haymon.

Comment

Great move....

Is is what they should have done to start with,,, a weekly show, same time, same channel..
                    Much like wwe and bellator,,, is will help grow the casual audience, especially Tuesday nights as there is hardly anything on those nights, especially in terms of sports

Comment

Boxing on Tuesdays!!! That's wassup... This will give even more chances of the often regulated undercard/non televised fighters to appear on free tv.

I wanna thank Al Haymon!

Comment

Working...
                      X