No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs. David Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post
    When he was 10 years old. And when he was 10 he probably would have kicked your ass today. And you know it and that bothers you because you are a world class wuss.
    Look at this corball..."My hero would beat you up "

Wtf??? Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by red cyclone View Post
      lemieux and maidana are like for like only difference is lemieux is more dangerous because he has more punching power, ggg didn't give an opponent like lemieux a chance floyd did because his inability.

Maidana was the cherry pick gone all wrong

"i let my fans decide, here's the official poll guys vote between maidana and khan"

khan wins it... Ohhh urmmmm i fight maidana den, floyd fans then slurp all over his 2 inch knob proclaiming his greatness how he ducks the hardest fights for flat footed plodders.
      :aor::aor::aor:

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        What?

Why are you fabricating predictions? More people predicted Maidana would win by KO than Floyd. The majority picked Floyd by decision. Maidana was coming off the Broner upset and had a lot of hype behind him and a chance to beat Floyd. Maidana had more votes to beat Floyd than C fighter Lemiuex to beat GGG.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=628356
        You obviously don't like the guy but don't pretend your rationale is sound. In a previous post you mentioned Floyd's fight with Gatti, which was a good fight, but Floyd didn't fight like that very often and definitely not towards the end of his career. And if you somehow equate the way GGG fought today to the way Floyd usually fights then you are more delusional than I thought, or blind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          proof of what? that they complained or that they bought it?
          What proof do you have that the people complaining bought the Floyd/Berto PPV. Show actual proof.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            So Berto Vs Mayweather and Mayweather Vs Maidana 1+2 shouldn't have been PPV's as well, right?

You Floyd gimps are shameless sore losers, man up and admit you were wrong and stop being pathetic racially motivated fans.
            I just said berto vs. Mayweather should have been a ppv. Are u daft? And Mayweather vs Maidana 1 was by far the most competitive fight out of any fight mentioned so why the hell would u bring that up. It was actually a good ppv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
              I bought both. Both main events ****** but their Co features were both excellent. I wouldn't call them the worst ppvs ever but they certainly shouldn't have been ppvs.
              The only way to determine whether most fights should have been a PPV is AFTER THE PPV IS OVER. Who would have expected the May - Pac would have been one of the worst PPV fights of all time? Or one of the most boring fights of all time, PPV or not?

No one.

At least this fight did not cost $100 and had a great undercard. How many times have you gone to a movie, paid for your ticket and your date's ticket, sprung for the overpriced soda and candy and popcorn and the movie ends up making Gigli look like War and Peace? And at the movies, the undercard is 25 minutes of commercials.

Shyt happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                I just said berto vs. Mayweather should have been a ppv. Are u daft? And Mayweather vs Maidana 1 was by far the most competitive fight out of any fight mentioned so why the hell would u bring that up. It was actually a good ppv.
                Lemieux is the same grade If not better than Maidana, so in your analysis it should only be a PPV If you're going to struggle against an opponent?
                The cherry pick gone all wrong that's what Floyd Vs Chino 1 was.

Comment

• Originally posted by ea22 View Post
                  You obviously don't like the guy but don't pretend your rationale is sound. In a previous post you mentioned Floyd's fight with Gatti, which was a good fight, but Floyd didn't fight like that very often and definitely not towards the end of his career. And if you somehow equate the way GGG fought today to the way Floyd usually fights then you are more delusional than I thought, or blind.
                  How many weight classes had Floyd gone up already when he became more cautious? Hence why I speak of Floyd from 130-140. I also clearly compared their first PPV fights. I am not talking about 147-154 Floyd with GGG, that is unfair. GGG would have to go up to Cruiserweight for the comparison in styles to more fair. At the very least, Light Heavyweight, then we can compare 147/154 Floyd's style to GGG. Right now I can only compare their debut weight classes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    Lemieux is the same grade If not better than Maidana, so in your analysis it should only be a PPV If you're going to struggle against an opponent?
                    The cherry pick gone all wrong that's what Floyd Vs Chino 1 was.
                    Lemieux is the same grade or better wtf...dude go to bed. U officilly went full ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      It's on Sports Illustrated. He used to beat up random people in the streets for no reason. It's not a lie.
                      I've seen the article.

It just said his older brothers would get him to challenge older, bigger guys. If they didn't want to fight, he wouldn't hit them. Good-natured fighting is part of the culture in that part of the world.

He wasn't going around beating up random people in the street.

Comment

Working...
                      X