Clear All

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    agreed with both.

btw the people that complained that this was ppv, bought floyd/berto
    Do you have any proof of this?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      What?

Why are you fabricating predictions? More people predicted Maidana would win by KO than Floyd. The majority picked Floyd by decision. Maidana was coming off the Broner upset and had a lot of hype behind him and a chance to beat Floyd. Maidana had more votes to beat Floyd than C fighter Lemiuex to beat GGG.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=628356
      Lemieux and Maidana are like for like only difference is Lemieux is more dangerous because he has more punching power, GGG didn't give an opponent like Lemieux a chance Floyd did because his inability.

Maidana was the cherry pick gone all wrong

"I let my fans decide, here's the official poll guys vote between Maidana and Khan"

Khan wins it... Ohhh urmmmm I fight Maidana den, Floyd fans then slurp all over his 2 inch knob proclaiming his greatness how he ducks the hardest fights for flat footed plodders.

Comment

• Just got in and skimmed through the thread to find exactly what I expected. The same crap from the same haters.

Golovkin proved that he can box and that he is not simply a puncher, tonight. And for everyone who claimed GGG had poor defence... how many times did he get hit tonight?

Bring on the excuses.... we've heard them all before and will just ignore you.

As for the stoppage being a bit early... well there is a fighter in the hospital today with a brain bleed and I am certain that the officials were all spoken to before the fight to be extra cautious tonight. Last thing boxing wants to happen would be another fighter in the hospital with serious injuries.

As for Lemieux... GROW THE **** UP! You were totally taken to school tonight, you were out of your league. Be happy you left the ring on your feet tonight instead of on a stretcher.

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
          i don't give a **** about may weather

but this was a berto floyd mismatch
          GGG is trying to unify the division. Lemieux has a belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post
            Just got in and skimmed through the thread to find exactly what I expected. The same crap from the same haters.

Golovkin proved that he can box and that he is not simply a puncher, tonight. And for everyone who claimed GGG had poor defence... how many times did he get hit tonight?

Bring on the excuses.... we've heard them all before and will just ignore you.

As for the stoppage being a bit early... well there is a fighter in the hospital today with a brain bleed and I am certain that the officials were all spoken to before the fight to be extra cautious tonight. Last thing boxing wants to happen would be another fighter in the hospital with serious injuries.

As for Lemieux... GROW THE **** UP! You were totally taken to school tonight, you were out of your league. Be happy you left the ring on your feet tonight instead of on a stretcher.
            Dude likely still had to go to hospital his nose was fuqed.

Comment

Do you have any proof of this?
              proof of what? that they complained or that they bought it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                agreed with both.

btw the people that complained that this was ppv, bought floyd/berto
                I bought both. Both main events ****** but their Co features were both excellent. I wouldn't call them the worst ppvs ever but they certainly shouldn't have been ppvs.

Comment

Yes, he used to beat people up in the streets for no reason.
                  When he was 10 years old. And when he was 10 he probably would have kicked your ass today. And you know it and that bothers you because you are a world class wuss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    That's a lie.

Do you realize posting false information about people is against boxingscene's rules?

Why are you so upset by GGG's success and popularity.

I used to think you were a good poster, but now you're sinking down to what I would expect from some fool like ShoulderRoll.
                    It's on Sports Illustrated. He used to beat up random people in the streets for no reason. It's not a lie.

And, I do not care what anyone on this forum thinks of me. You have outrageous opinions that I do not agree with, but I do not tell you "You used to be a good poster". You say terrible things about Floyd and Ward all the time, I don't say anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                      I bought both. Both main events ****** but their Co features were both excellent. I wouldn't call them the worst ppvs ever but they certainly shouldn't have been ppvs.
                      So Berto Vs Mayweather and Mayweather Vs Maidana 1+2 shouldn't have been PPV's as well, right?

You Floyd gimps are shameless sore losers, man up and admit you were wrong and stop being pathetic racially motivated fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X