Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs. David Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LeMule is much better than when he was a 21yr old kid who was out partying. He learned the hard way & would beat the hell out of Rubio now.

He is coming off some good wins and would knock Quillin & the likes the **** out.

I think GGG wins and by mid-point but you can't go on like LeMule is a total scrub & of no threat. He isn't a great boxer but he is real strong and hits like a freight train.
    Even if LeMule pulls this off I won't be one to say GGG was exposed. This is boxing and if you get caught by LeMule you are going to feel it.
    Anytime you fight someone with that level of power there is some risk & I don't care who you are.

Comment

Golovkin will annihilate Lemieux

Comment

Well Lemieux has a chance to prove that he is a top fighter by winning this match, i think its a mismatch but GGG hasnt had challenging matches neither , both fighters brawl n both have power, Lemieuxs power doesnt seem as devastating as GGG

Alcine beat Lemieux lol, but these will be a toe 2 toe brawl n it gives Lemieux a chance for the upset makes it a decent match

GGG in less than 3, i predict 1st round KO

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          Mayweather-Berto was an atrocious matchup. I haven't even watched it yet.

Golovkin-Lemieux is a horrific fight as well. Lemieux is weak and Golovkin is a coward. Freedom, your posts make me .
          but the part about you approving of Mayweather-Berto, is that true?

Comment

This is such a cherry pick for Lemeuix. He should be fighting someone other than the 197th greatest MW ever, according to the fair and unbiased boxrec computer.

Comment

On to the next big PPV fight....this one isnt it but ill watch it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  This is such a cherry pick for Lemeuix. He should be fighting someone other than the 197th greatest MW ever, according to the fair and unbiased boxrec computer.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X