Gennady Golovkin vs. David Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    Total purses look like 4M
    #GGGLemieux purses: GGG $2M, Lemieux $1.5M, Gonzalez $250k, Viloria $100k. If PPV is hit GGG/DL probably have upsides. #boxing
    — Dan Rafael (@danrafaelespn) October 16, 2015

So yea, looks like 200k will make them an alright profit...but i'm sure they're wanting more
    So GGG is making the same as Roc Nation had to pay Ward to fight an empty can on BET. There is no justice.

If the PPV does well, I hope Gonzalez gets a piece of the action as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post
      So GGG is making the same as Roc Nation had to pay Ward to fight an empty can on BET. There is no justice.

If the PPV does well, I hope Gonzalez gets a piece of the action as well.
      And that's why he hasn't fought again. Roc saw how much money they're losing paying BET to let him fight there and will now be forced to face the Krusher... of course he'll fight like 2 more cans though

Comment

• Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
        And that's why he hasn't fought again. Roc saw how much money they're losing paying BET to let him fight there and will now be forced to face the Krusher... of course he'll fight like 2 more cans though
        I would pay Ward 500K max to hug his next opponent.

Comment

• i see the knicks are playing right now at MSG

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I would pay Ward 500K max to hug his next opponent.
            Some people are into that type of thing, the type that like slick bruthas and the type that coin the "you don't know shiet about boxing!" or as I like to call them Flómos in recession.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              Some people are into that type of thing, the type that like slick bruthas and the type that coin the "you don't know shiet about boxing!" or as I like to call them Flómos in recession.
              I hate that hugging crap. I like "slick bruvva boxing" for example I'm a fan of Rigo; but i HATE the hugging.

Man it bothers me. Ward P4P Hugging king.

Comment

• If Ward continues to insist on fighting lower quality opposition, then what Roc Nation should do is make him fight in BKB instead of on BET. I can see fans buying tickets to see that. BKB would probably make it a PPV to boot!

Comment

• Number 1 pfp sure is t getting paid like it

Comment

• “Honestly, he punches as hard as Kovalev in 16s [ounce gloves] as Kovalev’s punches in 10s. Honest to God.” - Darnell Boone on Golovkin
                    http://ucnlive.com/deezol-fueled-sparring-for-golovkin/

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Number 1 pfp sure is t getting paid like it
                      Truth, Skills = how much you're paid

Comment

Working...
                      X