Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    yyooo

smh we will find out through the stream
    People around there saying he's looking dry and weighed in Naked... move up to 115 imminent

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      yyooo

smh we will find out through the stream

upset brewing.....

Comment

• Did he make weight?

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
          It takes a huge amount of discipline though, i usually accidentally find out...on a news app or pop up and pretend like i didn't see and move my eyes away as fast as possible
          I completely agree with you and that has happened to me a lot also! You pretty much have to avoid everything. Don't watch any other channels. Don't answer your phone. Mind who you talk to and just stay away from pretty much every electronic device in general.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            People around there saying he's looking dry and weighed in Naked... move up to 115 imminent
            hhmmm.....

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            upset brewing.....

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Did he make weight?
            yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Watching some random kids football game (its not even your own kids game ffs, which I could forgive cuz family is important) beats watching a GGG fight???? Really this is how a boxing fans mind works in 2015.

My best advise for you to gain back your fellow boxing fans respect to some degree, at least for the ones who haven't already put you on ignore or given up hope for you
              1)have someone tape this dumbass football game & watch the fight live
              2)accidentally push the kid down some steps when he's not paying attention so he can't play
              3)call in a bomb threat in a Iraqi accent so the game gets canceled

All those are more appropriate responses to this overlap in activities.
              I'm a fuggen beta

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                Damn, Golovkin didn't have much power back then. What the heck is Abel Sanchez feeding him?
                Abel feeds him Mexican Style..

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
                He knocked the guy out in the GIF, FYI.
                No he didn't. That mofo is Ian Gardner and he is one of the three that made out of the full 8 rounds with Golovkin.

Comment

• A real champion.

Comment

• Total purses look like 4M

So yea, looks like 200k will make them an alright profit...but i'm sure they're wanting more

Comment

• Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
                      Abel feeds him Mexican Style..

No he didn't. That mofo is Ian Gardner and he is one of the three that made out of the full 8 rounds with Golovkin.
                      Sheeet, must've been a different fighter I was thinking of.

Comment

Working...
                      X