Godlovkin wins this matchup.

Comment

crappy mismatch

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        crappy mismatch
        Lemieux always has a punchers' chance.

Comment

Golovkin in 4. 5 if he's being generous and wants it to go a bit longer.

Comment

Can't wait! A fight that guarantees explosive entertainment for the fans! Knockout or stoppage can happen at anytime, and if David connect one of his rocket punches solidly into GGG jaw, we'll know how GGG whiskers will hold. So far it's been rock solid; --never have I seen this guy even wobbled once, I might be wrong but, I don't think he was ever wobbled at any fight he had ever, not even in his amateur fights. We'll see, I hope david could deliver the proper test for us.

Comment

Is ggg going to let lemiux hit him like vs Monroe

Comment

ha looks like im on the losing side of the poll

i just like lem more than ggg, not sure who wins

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Golovkin in 4. 5 if he's being generous and wants it to go a bit longer.
                  Him wanting to be Generous is ending the fight as early as possible, The longer it goes, the more damage Lemiux will take.

Comment

Originally posted by ButtScratcher^^ View Post
                    Can't wait! A fight that guarantees explosive entertainment for the fans! Knockout or stoppage can happen at anytime, and if David connect one of his rocket punches solidly into GGG jaw, we'll know how GGG whiskers will hold. So far it's been rock solid; --never have I seen this guy even wobbled once, I might be wrong but, I don't think he was ever wobbled at any fight he had ever, not even in his amateur fights. We'll see, I hope david could deliver the proper test for us.
                    Lemieux has legitimate world class power (partly because he unloads on his punches). If he connects coming forward in the beginning of the fight, I don't believe that there is a chin that can withstand it. It shall be a legendary chin - like Chuvalo proportions ))) But if GGG makes him fight coming backwards and connects several time to the body with mean intentions (which is quite possible), Lemieux power may diminish... Then if he will hit GGG here or there, it will not have the same effect, because GGG clearly has a pretty solid chin.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                      Is ggg going to let lemiux hit him like vs Monroe
                      No, that would be foolish, Lemieux isn't feather-fisted like Monroe.

Comment

Working...
                      X